Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kick bug?
Ello. Sry for my english.
Can you make -kick for one team only?
Theres very often that feeder cant be kicked because other team writes -no....
Its very annoying.......
Thx
the -kick command is not meant to enable easy kicking of people. its more of a last option to deal with people which are destroying a game. its not even for kicking "feeders" at all. it is for kicking intentional feeders, and maybe extreme feeders (like 0-20).

most "feeding" people are newbs. but without new players, btanks will die. its important to give new players a chance to learn this game. there are so many shops, tanks and unique game mechanics so that nobody will play good the first times.

the kick system is perfectly fine as it is, its far from being bugged. if it s gonna change at all, im all for requiring more -yes votes in comparison to -no votes in order to kick players.
ok. But im tired of games, when theres two or more extreme feeders (like 0-20 and more) and you just cant kick them..... Its very fun.
Sorry but you want BT very balanced and for Pro gamers only (look at HB debate), and cant do something like second or third -kick for one team only?
Pzdr
VicePrezes Wrote:Sorry but you want BT very balanced and for Pro gamers only (look at HB debate), and cant do something like second or third -kick for one team only?
seems like you misunderstood something. it's not made to be for 'pro gamers only', but being balanced for normal mode. the balance were crushed in hb, but still most players thought of it as the real pro mode, thus resulting in the removal. there were other factors for that, too, but let's stay on topic.
if you dislike massive feeders, try to join an intern match of one of the battle tanks clans. ;-)
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
You misunderstood me too. I dont wanna kick one person coz i dont like him or he feeds a little. Just what should i do when there are 2 or more feeders - quit? I dont want them to destr game, thats all.
Pzdr
then either you need to teach those feeders in-game how to become better players, or screen joining players so you don't have feeder(s).
The kick command is primarily there to deal with griefers who would ruin the game for everyone, and as such it requires a majority decision to kick them.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Here is a replay of my last liga bot game ^_^
Liga bring worst from people. One goes afk since the beginning os others win... They always vote no at kicking. Cant handle 2 tanks if we are unable to buy weapon for the afk one...

I suggest you bann these players ^_^

Attached Files
.w3g   lack fairplay lol.w3g (Size: 678.96 KB / Downloads: 98)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
DerSatan Wrote:the kick system is perfectly fine as it is, its far from being bugged. if it s gonna change at all, im all for requiring more -yes votes in comparison to -no votes in order to kick players.

I have watched that replay - No comment.....
There is a million of proofs that -kick is bugged and should be changed....
Pzdr
I guess one could improve the kick mechanism by adding some information the command works with, e.g. if the player is afk or not, what stats the player has, ...
i dont exactly know how this could be implemented but if there is a way ... you know what i meanSmile

best regards
khEg
khEg Wrote:I guess one could improve the kick mechanism by adding some information the command works with, e.g. if the player is afk or not, what stats the player has, ...
i dont exactly know how this could be implemented but if there is a way ... you know what i meanSmile

best regards
khEg

You could simple add a required reason, like: -kick <number> <reason>
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
eSVau Wrote:
khEg Wrote:I guess one could improve the kick mechanism by adding some information the command works with, e.g. if the player is afk or not, what stats the player has, ...

best regards
khEg

Actually I thought about something like this:
When a player says -afk / -afkai or is set to afk state for 5 minutes no action then one could say -kick <#> <afk> (like you said)
Or when some1 is a teamkiller there should be a possibility to say -kick <#> <teamkill> (and this should be arranged to work only if there was a real team kill in the last .. lets say 5 minutes or so, buildings included)
For sure it should be still possible to kick feeders but maybe first available after 30 mins or maybe >12 deaths and <2 kills or something like that

best regards
khEg
khEg Wrote:
eSVau Wrote:

best regards
khEg

Actually I thought about something like this:
When a player says -afk / -afkai or is set to afk state for 5 minutes no action then one could say -kick <#> <afk> (like you said)
Or when some1 is a teamkiller there should be a possibility to say -kick <#> <teamkill> (and this should be arranged to work only if there was a real team kill in the last .. lets say 5 minutes or so, buildings included)
For sure it should be still possible to kick feeders but maybe first available after 30 mins or maybe >12 deaths and <2 kills or something like that

best regards
khEg

sounds too complicated to me. Bots and personal banlists already work this way, no need to add this functionality to the core game.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
GooglyBoogly Wrote:sounds too complicated to me. Bots and personal banlists already work this way, no need to add this functionality to the core game.

In fact that just works with bots when an admin is kicking/banning such a player but what about all the autohosted games where noone is admin?
in the autohosted games, you can still use your personal banlist, or you could contact the bot owner and ask for admin rights.

A teamkill from one point of view may just be considered a denial from another, I don't really want battletanks to automatically grant extra kick rights.
GooglyBoogly Wrote:I don't really want battletanks to automatically grant extra kick rights.

Of course not, I was talking about making the kick command even and that some kids can't play around with it no more.
Basicly this should work as a kind of filter so the "stupid" kick votes are seperated from the reasonable ones.

best regards
khEg
VicePrezes Wrote:Sorry but you want BT very balanced and for Pro gamers only (look at HB debate),

Sorry, but it's clearly you who wants to simplify the kicking of beginners.
And the removal of HB was in fact also an act making the entry of Battle Tanks for new players easier (less "farming").
HB was no "Easy Mode".
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
there's not bug about kicking someone and it's really stupid to remove the vote of the other team because if you are 3 friends in the same team and someone in your team have all the cash, you are able to kick him free. Huhum, let them play and accept some lose sometimes even you are 30-10 and that all your allies were noob.

kingnounours
for ppl who goes afk for the first 5 mins automatic kick
for ppl who goes afk 10mins in a row anytime during the game atomatic kick
when the death/kill ratio is greater than something automatic kick

perhaps these will work
lyf590 Wrote:when the death/kill ratio is greater than something automatic kick

For sure this wont work.
If you'd have 0 : 1 Kill/Death you would instantly get autokicked.
Automatic kick is really stupid because even if you want a game with some friend noob, you can't. Get your own bot and make some private game if you don't want to play with pub.

kingnounours

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 17,952 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  Watch replay and tell me kick system isn't useless griffin1987 4 4,760 2013-08-23, 03:04:52
Last Post: Prog
Brick Kick command for Singelplayer Perfektionist 2 2,925 2012-11-08, 03:25:50
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Disable the kick system in qualify Sassspect 1 3,047 2012-07-03, 15:42:47
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Auto-kick conditions? gzusfr33k 0 1,565 2012-06-26, 03:23:45
Last Post: gzusfr33k