Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current state of BT - your opinion
(2012-08-27, 07:05:13)UnifiedDoom Wrote: If people with longrange had decent map awareness and decided to use serious items (troops, smoke machine, breakers, teleporter) instead of just massing weapons, they would be unbeatable.
"Long range being unbeatable" ....I know I like to exaggerate sometimes, but you just took the word exaggerate word to the next levelDodgy

Anyway my criticisms was for Exodus, not LR-haters/lovers. I don't intend this thread to become World War III with LR fanboys VS LR haters
...and there is much MUCH more important issues then Long range right now.
(2012-08-27, 20:03:23)Teo_live Wrote: "Long range being unbeatable" ....I know I like to exaggerate sometimes, but you just took the word exaggerate word to the next levelDodgy

Wtf is the point of this? you completely disregarded the content of what I said and brought up an unrelated topic about exaggeration. I talked about the item combinations that are commonly unexplored and unpracticed, but very overpowered in the hands of a skilled and practiced player.

(2012-08-27, 20:03:23)Teo_live Wrote: Anyway my criticisms was for Exodus, not LR-haters/lovers. I don't intend this thread to become World War III with LR fanboys VS LR haters...and there is much MUCH more important issues then Long range right now.

So I guess it would be an arguement beetween me and you only then? Please inform me of the more "important" issues.
(2012-08-28, 02:57:39)UnifiedDoom Wrote:
(2012-08-27, 20:03:23)Teo_live Wrote: "Long range being unbeatable" ....I know I like to exaggerate sometimes, but you just took the word exaggerate word to the next levelDodgy
Wtf is the point of this? you completely disregarded the content of what I said and brought up an unrelated topic about exaggeration. I talked about the item combinations that are commonly unexplored and unpracticed, but very overpowered in the hands of a skilled and practiced player.
Those combinations (at least in the games I have played) have already been tried by pros and noobs alike and seem to fail in general, hence why they are unpopular... But that is besides the point. At first I did not disregard your content, I wrote almost an entire essay countering what you said. But then I realised this is not the time or place to Hijack this thread for the overdone Long Range hate/love debate. Make a new thread for that.

This thread at least to my knowledge is supposed to be every persons subjective opinion about the current state of Btanks to Exodus, thus allowing everyone to have their much deserved individual say/debate to him. Notice I did not argue against anyones direct quotes other than Exodus's (until you came along directly quoting me >.>). Reason being that this is the only thread it seems that allows people to have their say to Exodus without being interfered by negativity (atleast not directly). Everyone here more or less seems to understand that concept, except you.

Perhaps I got it wrong, perhaps this thread is supposed to be hijacked by the bickering between players regarding over-cooked issues... but I doubt it.

Anyway if you are very keen on knowing my "important issues" to Exodus, you can just read my 5 points to Exodus as per the instructions of this thread? While you are at it, why don't you make your own 5 point answers to him instead of directly arguing other players here? Undecided
1. Recently i liked that You are taking into consideration lots of players suggestions about how to make the game more balanced. I mean here double mech stategy, smoke and other changes.
2.I dislike 1 thing. Recently there were lots of problems with raider tank balance. In my opinion You can prevent it, simply by closing ranked games while testing beta for few hours.
I didn't play a single game on beta bot cause there are no people at all sitting there and waiting for a game^^. When it was released on ranked bot and I played with raider for first time it was clear for me that this tank is imbalanced. But I wasn't able to test it before in a pro game cause there was no such a chance for a pro game in quali testing or beta;p.
3/4. Simple. everything is fun now except lr on side or tinkers feeding in mid^^. I think You should reduce the amout of tinkers per team to 1.
5. I have no idea what to add into bt... Everything what's balanced is nice;)
Greetings

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your opinion on 8.79 Exodus 20 14,509 2013-10-07, 14:37:00
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Tinker discussion - Your opinion? Kamulec 63 47,853 2011-05-24, 00:11:50
Last Post: Althend