Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Bounty-Suggestion
I hope, this Idea is new, but its going in my Head, since the first (or at least the second :mrgreen:) Round BT, I've played.

If you kill acutally a Player (or AI-Tank *g*) you will get his/her full Bounty. This makes you stronger, becuase of the Money and so on. Also, but this is just my own opinon, this System leads in Public Games at least to the Lonewolf-Syndrom, that everyone wants to play on its own, because so, he will get nearly 100% the Bounty of his Targettank.

I thought, if you remove the Bounty, you will also remove the target for many players to play. Without bounty, the tank will only get better thourgh Creepkills.
Then, my second (and for ME, the best *g*) Thought was, if anyone kills a tank, the whole Bounty goes into the force-gold-pool, which will be sold to the players at the 5-Minute-Income-Events.

But this would also annoy much players, because they won't get the direct reward for the risk to kill. So, I came to the following conclusion:

Everytank kill, made by a playertank and not the force, is divded by 2. 50% of the Bounty goes directly to the playertank, which has killed - and the other 50% would go to the gold-pool of the force.

So, why do I make such thoughts about a working system? My Idea was, that to improve Teamplay in Public Games (at least there, because in Public Games you have the biggest Pool of new Players), you must give the Players a "lure". Because, if thy help each other, they will get at the next 5-Minute-Income-Event more money. Not that much, as if they kill the enemy alone, but they WILL get more money. And if we are honestly: Much players play the Game for them money and not for any tactics.

By the way, my first thought was about "assist-money" but I think, this is totally senseless, because you cannot script it - or it would be much to hard to code Big Grin

Greetings, Ger-Dyers-Eve.
Similar suggestions have been made. Personally I think this would be a fun mode addition

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weapon suggestion BENNIE.FM 4 4,869 2013-09-04, 15:21:00
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Not a bt suggestion but player BENNIE.FM 3 3,993 2012-10-18, 05:56:57
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  Suggestion For the Better PinoyFused.com 15 10,859 2012-03-31, 21:57:42
Last Post: gozo1985
Question Suggestion about CPTP ability archer-war 8 8,209 2012-03-26, 12:10:01
Last Post: ssl
  Tank bounty depending on time of last death Bob666 23 15,824 2012-03-15, 01:40:37
Last Post: Smell.No.Evil