Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tree Tank is a building :D
If you go to tree form, you built one building for the statistic as engineer.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
Haha..

Also, i noticed you are now green text. Hooray!
๏̮๏
This reminds me... can we get rid of chat master? it's a pointless 'award' and heavily biased towards the host's team. Plus it encourages children to spam endless amounts of text.

How about replacing it with something like Master Miner (how many mines one laid).

Also, when the scout makes a tower, it also increases the building count which i don't think it should.
Theres a topic about the endgame scoreboard so you can post there or suggestions forum

http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1891

I would rather leave chatmaster and have more awards in addition.
๏̮๏
all i care about is chatmaster. i think all the pros know that, that's the only award that really matters! :wink:
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Finally, someone who understands! Who cares about having the most kills when you can be the most annoying, talkative person in the game? It's way more prestigious!
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
HMM LOL ...weird haha hmm i dont even get chat master when i try....which is sad
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tank Mana/Energy Balancing gozo1985 0 2,651 2014-04-25, 02:35:56
Last Post: gozo1985
  Thunder tank BENNIE.FM 8 5,673 2013-02-26, 11:54:04
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Double Mech / Ghost Tank / Antigrav / medivac griffin1987 20 14,899 2012-03-05, 09:33:41
Last Post: 091846
  Storm Tank - Do you like it? AeroniumX 8 7,516 2012-02-25, 01:37:24
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Ghost Tank Ultimate RaptorXI 15 12,900 2011-06-15, 11:44:26
Last Post: stibi-