Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think the to towers at base are to weak !
That would honestly be too much attention for such a trivial case^^
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Prog Wrote:I'm strictly against buffing all towers, as it would increase gamelength and buff early cp camping. Buffing just the 2 tower at the main building seems way better to me.

€: Buffing all laser towers would also be rather bad as the normal laser towers would either get too strong or the hq base towers stay too weak.

I think it really depends on how you buff it. If you increase HP only, this would be the case, but if you increase damage output with that, it would mean the tower would be more likely to steal away creep kills from the camping player, motivating him to push out of his base to avoid this.

The Rocket and Laser Towers are pretty weak considering their cost. Once HQ invulnerability was removed, I had no reason yo buy either of them. Usually I find myself better off just buying a barricade. So I wouldn't think a buff would be too bad for the game.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
Hi,

Instead of removed hp or range why not implement that tower shoot tank player first than troops if you are in his range shoot :o :?
If you move your tank around correctly, you can avoid cannon tower fire, even if it's aim at you... I think Prog threw up a video of how to do it. Such a change would make rocket towers even weaker unless cannon fire is fixed to always hit it's target.

Anyway, I think towers targeting the troops instead of the tank is just fine. Every time a tower KS's a troop from a player, the team loses out on >66% of the creep's bounty because Force gold only returns a certain percent. Early game this only means losing a few gold here and there, but throughout the game it could be the difference being denied hundreds/thousands of gold, which can make all the difference between winning and losing. This creates a small incentive for any player not to camp at his CP, which is an overall good thing.
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
im want counter u.

If tower hit u in the early/mid game, u back his 1000 range shot - u cant shooot it like tower - then tower shoot troops and gain gold for team..

So to killing its longer to destroy when ur built tanks with all weap less hp - and have unbalence earn money rate.

+ in end game - tower def = kill def cuz tower shoot on low hp opponent

:arrow: :?:
WaRRioR_BrosS Wrote:im want counter u.
If tower hit u in the early/mid game, u back his 1000 range shot - u cant shooot it like tower - then tower shoot troops and gain gold for team..
So to killing its longer to destroy when ur built tanks with all weap less hp - and have unbalence earn money rate.
+ in end game - tower def = kill def cuz tower shoot on low hp opponent
:arrow: :?:
:?: :?: :?:
can you speak up in a way everyone understand what you're talking about?
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
I like how there is no technology to defend your base but tons to siege...

Comebacks are impossible now.
Going long range in mid takes no skill, so stop telling yourselves otherwise.
Never heard of mines? What about the base towers themselves.

There are most certainly techs for defending your base
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
I wrote shit sry, im bad in english sry again :oops: Big Grin

Just my proposal was tower shoot hero firt than creep instead of remove his tower HP or his range or ... noone say yetSmile

Regards
It was
You can avoid rocket tower shoots by turning the direction of your tank when the rocket tower shoots/ when the rocket is in the air so it would even make em more bad( at least in games with experienced players)
BTanks 8.68 will include a new feature to defend each base effectively.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bomb our own base kingnounours 12 6,445 2010-11-20, 18:13:30
Last Post: AGGInator
  Make base towers replaceable again. Erwin_Rommel 17 9,905 2010-05-01, 13:54:12
Last Post: Althend
  No more Bombs in own base - why? griffin1987 15 7,497 2010-03-28, 17:11:50
Last Post: ssl
  shopping in the enemy base winzip_ 10 5,409 2010-03-14, 22:58:48
Last Post: VuDu
  Imbalance due changed base towers (v8.67) Belshamaroth 13 7,449 2010-03-05, 16:55:36
Last Post: ArGoLi