Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bomb against allied base...
Greetings...

First i have to say that my english probably sucks sometimes.
I read the forum since a long time and i play btanks since 2-3 years, but now i have to say something what makes me angry :evil:

I'm worried about, that some people destroy their own base cause they want to lose and the team wont to give up the game.
They lose against the enemys, they are angry and want to give up without leaving the game. But not all want to give up so they
start to sell everything to buy bombs to destroy their whole base...

I hope someone understand what I'm talking about Big Grin

Is it able to prevent them from useing bomb in their own base?
Something like: "You cannot use/drop it here"?
These people destroy the whole game and the whole fun of every team member...

This happen not often but it realy sucks!
well, you could always try to "-kick <playernumber>" the player.
but i can't see the reason to bomb their own base, if they still want to win/play/not give up.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
T4M.Avatar Wrote:I'm worried about, that some people destroy their own base cause they want to lose and the team wont to give up the game.
They lose against the enemys, they are angry and want to give up without leaving the game. But not all want to give up so they
start to sell everything to buy bombs to destroy their whole base...

Is it able to prevent them from useing bomb in their own base?
Something like: "You cannot use/drop it here"?
These people destroy the whole game and the whole fun of every team member...

This happen not often but it realy sucks!
I've also experienced this sometimes.

I kinda agree with you, but even kicking the guy who has nuked the base, you already lost a factory or 2, and it's extremely annoying when you could have a chance to push back but your defeat was guaranteed when the "team traitor" bombed your base.

Also very annoying when a bomber does that in the middle of the game just to ruin the team. That is one of the worst things I see in battle tanks.
happened several times to me.

player xy survived the first 30minutes with his heli and 3 torpedos but then someone bought short range and a teleporter.
he gets killed often, cries about the imbaness of short range and teleport, complains about his "noob" teammates he was insulting 5 minutes ago because they "stole" one of his kills.

then he wants to give up because everyone owns him from now on (remember hes writing 3/4 of the time now...) but his teammates still see a chance to turn the tides.
so they don't want to give up. player xy gets angry and buys 3 bombs and uses them in his own teams base( which only takes a few seconds...).
this results in atleast one working bomb in the allied base. now the teammates see the red flashes in the map (buildings under attack) and the ones who did not ignore player xy yet
notice some bad language, many "hahahahhaahaah" and "i ******* your mother".
this is the point the allied team realises that some stupid arse bombed their own base, now they want to kick player xy( maybe they did before but why should the other team kick such a nice feeder?)

then it takes again some time until the enemy team senses that someone did their job, but they already voted "no".
so player xy has another minute to continue his rampage...

then finally he was kicked out - and the base?
nearly burned to ashes...

well, i guess Avatar was thinking of this or a similar senarioWink
Yea!
That's what i want to say :!:

These words could be mine... Smile

I think everyone agree with this, to do something against these annoying noobs %"§$%"!§% you know what i mean :evil:
Hi friends,

Also happend to me - Ban all such fucking noob !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

First time sow that, i am gone to Bug and all privateBot to say name and ban those fucking losers...

Lake of respect ... not fun :?
It was used to be the strongest tactic in HB some versions ago, i did that regularly when got lured into a HB game. I just got sick of explaining my teammates that losing the base is the best thing that can happen in HB and is easily worth spending 12k. Yea, i admit it was more of an exploit than e real tactic, at least losing the CP's still is a good plan. :wink:

Now it has no real tactical use anymore, so im all for disabling that ability.
Once the facs are gone, however bombing in your own base can become viable again, to dislodge a team that has placed a factory or three, however rare this situation may be.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fixing base wall from jumping or porting on it gozo1985 4 3,884 2011-12-25, 19:06:26
Last Post: eSVau
  [8.70] Antigrav Jump into enemy base ssl 9 5,740 2010-07-06, 11:44:34
Last Post: benben10
  End Allied Base Bombing xynaes 12 5,829 2010-02-04, 07:41:07
Last Post: GooglyBoogly
  destroy the base or else! qweqqweq 5 2,949 2010-01-06, 13:13:59
Last Post: qweqqweq
  Factories in base RoCk_StuFF 4 2,777 2009-12-31, 07:59:53
Last Post: scron2