Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
destroy the base or else!
I would love it if in normal mode at 1.5 hours if no one has won yet then something new and cool would happen and it becomes really easy to win.

kind of like in chess when after 50 to 70 moves without a pawn move or a piece capture by either side it's a automatic draw.

but instead of a draw some new option or goal is made that is either decided in about 10 to 20 seconds every time and there is no way to prevent one team from winning, the winning task could be anything like to just purchase something from the middle shop or whoever can do the most 360 degree rotations with their tank in 10 or 20 seconds or something.

or what about if like in chess where if the same exact position repeats itself 3 times it's a draw in btanks if any cp is changed hands more than say... 6 times then it's an automatic win for the team to capture it the last time.

they sound cool to me but i don't know if anyone else would agree.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
It may be interesting. As suggestion I d rather desactivate heal effect of cp. (but not buyable fac)

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
An item purchaseable after 1 hour, called "Death Ward" (like enfos) that has an AOE negative generation for the enemy.

Invisible and invulnerable AND has a radius of say 1500. Cost is left to the chance that this idea is accepted.
isn't conquest victory enough?
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
apparently it's not for me. Smile
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fixing base wall from jumping or porting on it gozo1985 4 3,880 2011-12-25, 19:06:26
Last Post: eSVau
  [8.70] Antigrav Jump into enemy base ssl 9 5,740 2010-07-06, 11:44:34
Last Post: benben10
  End Allied Base Bombing xynaes 12 5,829 2010-02-04, 07:41:07
Last Post: GooglyBoogly
  Factories in base RoCk_StuFF 4 2,777 2009-12-31, 07:59:53
Last Post: scron2
  Bomb against allied base... T4M.Avatar 8 4,396 2009-11-21, 03:53:14
Last Post: GooglyBoogly