Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gold for the guard
Is it possible to give the guard gold/second if he is healing someone in rootmode? Maybe 1 gold every second while he is healing someone.
Just an idea.

Perfektionist
urgs... dont like this idea.
i guess the roots from the guard are meant to be used wisely with an attack or as a defense or small healing outpost.

root is not to just sit around and camp (for gold). if you have problems making enough gold with guard dont just root everytime. its a normal tier 2 tank with good abilities (summons, heal, aoe-stun).

handle it a bit like a thunder tank with long range or use shorter range with speed.

Here a small shitstorm list - working well for guard:

Weapons: bombarding, rockethail, electro cannon, energy torpedo,...
support: troops, orbital control, nets,...
tanks: all kind of aoe attack... airship, heavy, hunter, frosty, earth robot,...
(2013-03-20, 12:35:40)gozo1985 Wrote: urgs... dont like this idea.
i guess the roots from the guard are meant to be used wisely with an attack or as a defense or small healing outpost.

root is not to just sit around and camp (for gold). if you have problems making enough gold with guard dont just root everytime. its a normal tier 2 tank with good abilities (summons, heal, aoe-stun).

handle it a bit like a thunder tank with long range or use shorter range with speed.

tanks: all kind of aoe attack... airship, heavy, hunter, frosty, earth robot,...

yes i mean only healing teammates give gold. If you sitting in the base or somewhere without healing someone you dont get any gold.
(2013-03-21, 13:14:53)Perfektionist Wrote:
(2013-03-20, 12:35:40)gozo1985 Wrote: urgs... dont like this idea.

yes i mean only healing teammates give gold. If you sitting in the base or somewhere without healing someone you dont get any gold.

oh ok i skipped that somehow. i guess people would start to spam the heal. and if its needed the cooldown is running. would make more a gold skill than a healing skill out of it i guess.
(2013-03-21, 17:47:23)gozo1985 Wrote: oh ok i skipped that somehow. i guess people would start to spam the heal. and if its needed the cooldown is running. would make more a gold skill than a healing skill out of it i guess.

grrrrr ;D i mean the root heal :S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Player Creeps/Buildings Gold gozo1985 2 3,266 2013-05-24, 20:07:55
Last Post: gozo1985
  Change tinker cost to 200 gold? Wupti 33 22,377 2012-10-28, 23:37:34
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Guard root ability ckibibi 8 4,947 2010-09-22, 20:19:35
Last Post: AGGInator
  Balancing: Ghost tank, Guard, Demon Althend 28 14,323 2010-03-23, 08:30:53
Last Post: Andibert
  What is percentage of creep gold giveback? bangyouredead 2 2,104 2008-08-28, 03:43:18
Last Post: TKF