Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
change income?
income will give u gold every 5 mins about ur playing.. :wink: for example if some1 make 10 kill n 5 mins maximum gold will be 850..
Hmmm, im not sure i understood that right...

You are talking about Battle Tanks, right? Is it a suggestion, or did you just want to inform us that you get some gold every 5 mminutes...

:?:
N/C
!bann Rock_stuff

:D
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Althend Wrote:!bann Rock_stuff

:D

maybe first !translate rock_stuffWink

i think he tried to say that it would be cool, if the 5 min gold income depends on the kills you made in the last 5mins.. or something like this Oo
No Support via PM!!
That or the amount of kills you get will maximize the amount of gold you get every 5 minutes, which would lower the benefit from getting fed.

(10 Kills / 5 Minutes)^Fuzzy Math = 850 Maximum? :?
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
guys sry if u dont understand my english..i will try to explaing you better next time
Quote:i think he tried to say that it would be cool, if the 5 min gold income depends on the kills you made in the last 5mins.. or something like this Oo
I understand (guess) the sameBig Grin
But why 5 min income give us money for kills? We already get a bounty for them.. And its cash, not by installments "buy now, pay 3 months later campaign"..Big Grin
Or does he mean all the kill bounties must be given in 5 min marks?..

RockStuff enlighten us plz..
Trolololo
I think he is trying to say that with every kill (in the 5 min time) our income lowers by some %s.but the next 5 min it's like always (normal) and if you get kill again ---> again lowers with %s

And if you don't understand me i'll try to explane it with more detailsWink :lol:
horselance Wrote:
Quote:i think he tried to say that it would be cool, if the 5 min gold income depends on the kills you made in the last 5mins.. or something like this Oo
I understand (guess) the sameBig Grin
But why 5 min income give us money for kills? We already get a bounty for them.. And its cash, not by installments "buy now, pay 3 months later campaign"..Big Grin

hmm.. what if we could get the gold in the 5thmin income instead of getting them in the time we kill somebody?

so in each income we will get + killed tanks

it could balance things better if someone dont get gold so early and getting overfeeded.. mb the mapers should add this option as a mode
hmmmm... +1, but then creep bounties too. maybe a "rounds" mode where you can buy every 5min
No Support via PM!!
Would be very different mode. When you are out of money you will have to go cp without cptp.
Could be an option, but not in normal mode ofc.
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 18,277 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  remove giveup, change kicking griffin1987 9 8,893 2013-08-21, 16:22:24
Last Post: gozo1985
  Weapon Mode Change UnifiedDoom 7 8,750 2013-01-07, 10:46:27
Last Post: 091846
  Make income ever minute instead of 5 minutes. scron2 2 2,753 2012-03-10, 11:42:26
Last Post: scron2
  Change Tech Mech healing skill Tez.Sick 42 30,445 2011-10-04, 23:27:25
Last Post: griffin1987