Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Mode Change
I was thinking maybe a change could be implemented in which a tank holding multiple mode changing weapons could change all of them at once simply by pressing on only one of them. There isn't really any reason for someone to hold 2 or more of the same mode changing weapons in different modes at any given time so this would be really helpful if such a script could designed and implemented I feel.
(2012-12-31, 09:02:14)UnifiedDoom Wrote: I was thinking maybe a change could be implemented in which a tank holding multiple mode changing weapons could change all of them at once simply by pressing on only one of them. There isn't really any reason for someone to hold 2 or more of the same mode changing weapons in different modes at any given time so this would be really helpful if such a script could designed and implemented I feel.

agreed good idea
While we're on the topic of Mode Changing weapons. I would also like to suggest a reduction in the time it takes to change weapon mode. Maybe to 1-2 seconds, I feel 3 seconds is too long. Most people who take these weapons leave them in a certain mode for long periods of time. Weapons like frost magic and soul stone are very underused largely because of their inability to be upgraded and high maintenance. I think we should make them more versatile.
As a matter of fact, it does only take 1.5 seconds to change the weapon mode (which has been changed from 3s about three years ago).

I'm not so sure about the changing of a group of weapons, but if more people think it'll be better, I might do it, I think.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Well, that would make mixing modes troublesome
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2013-01-02, 00:42:14)eSVau Wrote: Well, that would make mixing modes troublesome

to what purpose would you mix modes though?
Would be nice with 3k range weapons, one being able to hit air, the other one againts ground.

A short range weapon in price class of about 9k would be nice
AeroniumX

it is more like one not able to hit building and one only hit building for long range weapon for this mode that is + 20 % more dmg since it is like 10% dmg

for ksing tower in low hp only

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Balance the weapon formular RaptorXI 7 8,139 2015-02-24, 17:56:02
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Qualify (ranked?) game mode Max 1 3,247 2014-04-16, 21:53:51
Last Post: RaptorXI
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 17,924 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  New 900-1000 weapon for 1100 gozo1985 11 9,218 2014-01-05, 16:05:43
Last Post: psycodiver
  Weapon suggestion BENNIE.FM 4 4,868 2013-09-04, 15:21:00
Last Post: BENNIE.FM