Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.42] Free weapon upgrades
Finally logging in actually works...

well this is an old bug...

Drop a weapon in a team tower
The team tower must be attacked and lose HP after you put your weapon in.
When you receive light/dark force money, the tower will upgrade your weapon.

Haven't really tried it with items, but i remember putting a troop command would make it spawn troops (only when the team sends you cash).
Not only when dark/light force send money but all the time it does use items. It require to have less than 50%HP and dont need to be attacked. But also uses team's money. Is this upgrade skill based on healing potion?
I liked this bugSmile
Trolololo
I cannot see the great advantage of abusing this, unless the force tower gets destroyed pretty quickly. I'm not sure beneficial to put your weapons into a froce tower, cuz you lose precious firepower by doing so and potential increased gold rate through kills.

Also there is a way to give your opponents weapons. Once I played, an enemy tinker left the game and for some reason, he did put 2 fireball cannons into a force tower. When I did destroy the tower, I could pick up those weapons owned by the ENEMY! That is quite abusable IMO
This can be easly abused TKF. Just put your non-upgrade weapon on a nearly destroyed tower. (you must be sure that tower will go down in a few seconds.) Assume that enemy is attacking your side tower and destroying. And after that tower is destroyed, get your free upgraded weapon. (your force must have enough money for upgrade)
But you cant do that if you already winningSmile
Trolololo
Is it possible, that everyone can take the weapon, which was in the force tower? I think i can remember - as my team crushed the enemy base a tinker put a weapon into the laser Tower from the force. Before we destroyed the headquarter, one of my team took the enemy weapon i suppose.

Maybe it was a 1 time bug, but as TKF says he watched it either, i think the
Belonging Item Trigger is maybe overwritten, cause the force gets the item into their tower. :?
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Its funny how the two problems you described here are directly linked together. Normally its not possible to pick up items which where place into a tower, even if the owning player left. But when upgrading a weapon, the item upgrade trigger sets the owning player of the item to the one who owns the unit which is upgrading the item, in this case the tower. And because anyone can pick an item which is owned by any other than the 10 players, you could take the former enemy items.

Will be fixed next version.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weapon cooldown allgemein MacBeth 17 9,513 2010-10-25, 17:05:06
Last Post: Ger-Dyers-Eve
  [8.60] Gold from a weapon a leaver dropped? Dr.Popitz 8 4,667 2009-06-05, 14:17:14
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  [8.59] Upgrades dont work correct Gammagulp 30 18,476 2009-05-18, 22:22:55
Last Post: Princess_Bob
  V8.58 forgets armor and weapon upgrades polychromeuganda 11 6,620 2009-04-19, 12:47:33
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.57] Weapon tooltips cyberrabies 9 5,056 2009-02-15, 06:37:47
Last Post: cyberrabies