Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE LIFE OF THE FORUM WHERE IS HAS THE CHAT
Bennie shhh don't tell them my secrets...yeah, i haven't been on much lately, but I'm an insomniacTongue and token and bennie are usually on pretty late too. Othwerwise I'm on euro 1a2b, but like I said not much lately...
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
Woops sorySmile its not like everyone does not know i said it in chat ...so many times haha yea where there till pretty late
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
yeah well, I think the divine water is starting to flood my brain anyhow. I need school to start back up before I drown hehe... Think I can last another month?Big Grin (Nope)
Share the love in the unknown. Only way to understand (understatement) (wink). -Bang Bang in Blindingly Brilliant Bliss because of benevolent beneficiary being belonging 'bove, always, love...
rofl com on qweq make a time and place to challenge bang i wna c a replay
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I'm not saying I'm going to win this time but I can't do any worse than last time. So my street cred can only go up from this rematch! Big Grin

and bennie.fm what the hell do you mean, "...that's why bang beats you" We only played one game ffs!

I'll start coming around east later around midnight east time. Before i was usually there around 4-7pm east time so maybe now we can get to play. Btw: I haven't played much chess lately but I'm always up for a game of that too. I would love to play chess with any of you fuckers even though i'm not that good. If you beat me than you can edit all your posts that say you beat me at btanks and add, "..and i wooped your ass at chess too!

psy, can you make a chess league too? You already know how to do the elo system and if you did I'd use it. Big Grin
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GrizzlyB is bugging me in game, forum and private messages... dirtyterror 8 9,577 2012-05-19, 20:30:56
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Who is the oldest member in the forum? TKF 10 6,344 2009-06-10, 15:29:08
Last Post: Dr.Popitz
  back up forum topics qweqqweq 6 4,809 2009-02-06, 10:49:06
Last Post: BENNIE.FM