Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank canon
@SirJ: although this is (very) true, it's also not wrong to post an idea and then develop a complete suggestion together with the other forum members.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
SirJoghurt Wrote:omg.. doesn't change something..that you dont give an idea.. which skill should be given instead of the Tank Canon...

the Mapper do a lot of work..and had/have many Ideas... but they like it if someone "suggest" something or want that something is "changed".. that this "soemone" gives an Idea.. and not only say "i suggest"... without a concret Idea in which way it should be changed.

[Image: winke17trj2.gif]

Lol are you that angry because i said heavy tank is a bit imba? ^^
I am not searching to harrass bob666 and exodus :o
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
no..im not Big Grin

just an Information...cause i think you dont know..that

with an concrete Idea..its easier..for them

look @ DerSatan'S new post.. you know.. having an dea.. and telling all how it could be look..
so all can get a discusion started on a "basic" given Idea :wink:

greetz

eDiT_

if you dont have concrete Idea.. here for the basic canon..then say that..but dont say again and again the same in the post :mrgreen:
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
SirJoghurt Wrote:no..im not Big Grin

just an Information...cause i think you dont know..that

with an concrete Idea..its easier..for them

look @ DerSatan'S new post.. you know.. having an dea.. and telling all how it could be look..
so all can get a discusion started on a "basic" given Idea :wink:

greetz

eDiT_

if you dont have concrete Idea.. here for the basic canon..then say that..but dont say again and again the same in the post :mrgreen:

I don't see why I would give an idea to replace the tank canon if i am not sure that all players agree with the fact that this skill is quit unuseful at the end :o
And i think it is much more interesting to do concrete idea all together than suggest and having 25000 people saying "no it is a bad idea".

This forum doesn't exist if it is in order to only do request...
And i do'nt see why i can't repeat and explain a same idea if i see that some people doesn't understand and i believe that i suggest the same basic canon with higher damage T_T

I see in your words more critics of myself than anything.
And i feel stupid that you want to duel me "in order to make me understand that i am not a great player".
We are here in order to talk about a game we like and that we want to improve, not to stupid teenagers things as "who is the best, who know the most, who know the most what is great for developpers" etc...

I agree the fact that concrete idea are better but there is no reason to make one if the origin itself isn't accepted. (if everyone think that tank canon doesn't need to be replaced for high level, no reason to suggest somthing to replace it)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tank Mana/Energy Balancing gozo1985 0 2,654 2014-04-25, 02:35:56
Last Post: gozo1985
  Thunder tank BENNIE.FM 8 5,682 2013-02-26, 11:54:04
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Double Mech / Ghost Tank / Antigrav / medivac griffin1987 20 14,913 2012-03-05, 09:33:41
Last Post: 091846
  Storm Tank - Do you like it? AeroniumX 8 7,521 2012-02-25, 01:37:24
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Ghost Tank Ultimate RaptorXI 15 12,913 2011-06-15, 11:44:26
Last Post: stibi-