Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change Artillery Factory Model
Given the importance of this structure could we change it to the castle or observatory model or something? What's so special about an artillery factory? Looking at other AoS maps you can usually tell what the key building is just by the name and model of, even if you've never played it before. Sometimes I bust my ass for 2 hours only to click on that demure little building and see all this while I've been protecting an ARTILLERY FACTORY?! C'mon at least call it a royal palace or command center or something...
also, you can stun that building and some others even when they are invulnerable. if a flying tank's sitting right on it sometimes i click my stun or spell on it on accident with no effect.
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
qweqqweq Wrote:also, you can stun that building and some others even when they are invulnerable. if a flying tank's sitting right on it sometimes i click my stun or spell on it on accident with no effect.

Really? I just tried it with a heavy tank heavy missile and it tells me target is invulnerable. Steps to reproduce?
Happens with some abilities. I sat at a cp with skill ready to fire and clicked; i hit the cp fact. I cant remember what skill it was but i think it was demon tank i was using then.
๏̮๏
I agree that the artillery factory looks very bland, like why are we protecting this?
I do think it needs to be call something like headquarters or HQ for short, it just seems silly to defend it and not the vehicle factory.

You could just swap the vehicle factory model with the artillery factory model?
Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 19,240 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  Factory limit Max 4 3,796 2014-01-23, 13:02:29
Last Post: eSVau
  remove giveup, change kicking griffin1987 9 9,596 2013-08-21, 16:22:24
Last Post: gozo1985
  Weapon Mode Change UnifiedDoom 7 9,264 2013-01-07, 10:46:27
Last Post: 091846
  Change Tech Mech healing skill Tez.Sick 42 32,999 2011-10-04, 23:27:25
Last Post: griffin1987