Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Call for Team BeerTanks
Below was the message I sent to all contact persons of the 16 teams on Tuesday morning.

olivercamel Wrote:Dear BTT teams,

The formal tournament games will start on the next weekend, Feb. 18th/19th.

At Feb. 18th/19th we will have the 1st round of games, please check this link for the game time of your team:
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3108

Please inform the game time to all your team members. And make sure they will come for the game on time.

And please give me a confirm before Friday, that you have read this message and knows the game time. also your team will have 4 players to show up at the game time.

If i don't receive your confirmation until Friday, your team will be considered as inactive to the tournament. If so we will consider to dismiss your team from the tournament and replace you with another new team.

Good luck for the games.

Best regards,
olivercamel

So far, I have received confirmations from these teams: Sieg-GeiL, OldSchool, Revoltek, OldScotch, DevTeam, BeSh, KCTZ, BTF, Trollforce.
Team Boozers (Grana) has replied my message and the game time still need to be discussed with mc_ren.
Team Bug (mc_ren) hasn't replied my message but i think he knows the game time and will show up on time.

For the other 5 teams, please contact me to confirm the game time as fast as possible.
They are team: BeerTanks, WH3B, Team TBBK, Anal-Elite, Heroes.
Namely: jonnipunn, daminator3, StyloShafi, FirePhoenix, and RAF_Today_Hero

If any team don't confirm the game time and stay inactive, we will seriously consider to dismiss your team from the tournament, and recruit some other teams.
Because if your team doesn't show up for the game, it would be a waste of time for the BTT organizer, bt referees, and the opponent teams' players.

So the 5 teams please contact me asap.
If any member of these teams see this post, please also inform your team leader/contact person about it.

We confirm the game time. I sent you a PM.

Regrads!
(2012-02-17, 09:06:20)daminator3 Wrote: We confirm the game time. I sent you a PM.

Regrads!

Hi dami,

I didn't receive any PM from you. Are you sure you send it correctly?
(2012-02-17, 15:21:22)olivercamel Wrote: Hi dami,

Maybe doublecheck your "read" PMs: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3105

(2012-02-17, 15:23:45)Velocity2k Wrote:
(2012-02-17, 15:21:22)olivercamel Wrote: Hi dami,

Maybe doublecheck your "read" PMs: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3105

No, i am sure i don't have any message from dami in my inbox during the last week at least.
Ok i sent you once again. Maybe now will be fine, if not you know that we are ready for the gameSmile
(2012-02-17, 17:06:39)daminator3 Wrote: Ok i sent you once again. Maybe now will be fine, if not you know that we are ready for the gameSmile

Yes, now i receive your message.

So today i have received confirm from daminator3, StyloShafi, FirePhoenix, and RAF_Today_Hero.

Now the only team I still cannot reach is the BeerTanks with members jonnipunn (leader), micentosh, vuhuuu, Kahro.

If anyone know how to contact the team please let me know.

Meanwhile, this will be the final call to the team. => please contact me asap to confirm the game time.

If i still don't receive the confirmation, and if the team BeerTanks doesn't show up 4 players at the game time, we will dismiss the team from the tournament. And we will recruit another team to replace.

i saw kahro few hours ago he play on europe
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
I'm pretty sure they will show up, because there were even 2 of them playing in the train-games last weekend and they were reliable last btt.
(2012-02-18, 01:37:55)Prog Wrote: I'm pretty sure they will show up, because there were even 2 of them playing in the train-games last weekend and they were reliable last btt.

I hope too. Indeed they were reliable in last btt and came for training last Sunday.

But I was just a bit worried cuz they don't reply my PM and neither visit this forum (otherwise they should see this post).
OK, BeerTanks has confirmed the game time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT2012 Final Rank olivercamel 11 9,642 2012-07-12, 10:31:13
Last Post: daminator3
  BTT Final Game Discussion olivercamel 43 34,512 2012-04-01, 17:26:00
Last Post: progg
  Half Final discuss thread Ch4oSxD 40 31,914 2012-03-28, 07:20:55
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,223 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
  about team Heroes loses the game because of flaming olivercamel 27 21,012 2012-02-29, 16:25:27