Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tanks
New but boring ... it's the same as the old one but little more powerful
I would like more towers in BT - http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2210
my opinion to the hacker:
annother little boring thing like the tinker^^
and the 9s disable is too strange..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
AGGInator Wrote:my opinion to the hacker:
annother little boring thing like the tinker^^
and the 9s disable is too strange..

that's only your opinion .. i like the tinker
I would like more towers in BT - http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2210
VuDu Wrote:that's only your opinion .. i like the tinker

not only my...

i know more players who dont like it..
but the opinions about that are different and i dont want to argue about that.

Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:
hrafn Wrote:
k-bones Wrote:a new 15k tank would be nice, perhaps with lower than normal armor reqs.

Yes, i agree. Today all choose Frost Robot, need someone more for variety.
If you have the patience and a good teamplay, you can shoose also the sky fortress which costs "only" a few 1000 Gold more. Both is a nice combination, but most players think "uh, he got frosty, so it must the MOST COOLEST thing on earth, I must get one, too.".

So the fail lies - as often - at the user, not at the mapSmile

again your narrow point of view

frost tank has no armor reqs. so it takes much more gold/time to get the fortress. forgot or just trying to prove everyone wrong?
If you would lower the armor requirements to for example Schredder, everyone who wanted a Rush Tank would buy Schredder. Since armor requirements are standard there will be always a most expensive tank without these.
Right now the Frost is a lonely tank with a huge gap in its prize class (+- 3.000 gold). Still there are many ways to counter it (Exploder, Hunter etcetera).
Another solution could be to sever any requirements with unknown consequences. Would everyone save up for a Titan?
Ehm, we're talking about new tanks since ages (thread started 9. Oct 09) and where are these new tanks?
I would like a info about the progress of a few new tanks that shall be implemented.
Or is the project of the new tanks frozen?
Saiyuki Wrote:as mentioned before, the model doesn't quite fit in the map. and the effects are way too huge... twice this skill effect could blow some low cpu's. xD

hint: just browse the map a bit and you may already find something good. ^^
selfquote ftw!! @hint
if you would have opened the Map in the World Editor yourself, ignoring the warning message, you would have found a new tank already created in there. reasons for it not to be playable are our current focus on the kick system, plans on bt for sc2, the league and other problems.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
what about a new tank, using the old model of the frost robot, called iron golem?
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
how much golems do you want?^^
earth robot, frost robot, infernal robot... i think 3 are more then enoughBig Grin

@dev team:
what's about the 11k tank?? is the model finished or not? will it be implemented next version or not?

i really would like to see an iron golem 6k tank and maybe increase the the worth of earth (lo rhymeBig Grin) to 8500k, so in every price section, there is a golemTongue
and i dont think thats too much golems, because they are very similiar to tanks imo, and when there is a chance to add a new tank to bt, we shouldnt miss it! (its an ingame model, so no filesize requriments!!!)
Is the game named B Tanks or B Golems? I think the 4 Robots we have is enough.

Make more Supporter -Tanks!
Scelle Wrote:Make more Supporter -Tanks!

+1
in my opinion thoose amoured golems are tanks as well! and the iron golem is more a tank than the infernal.

btw, the iron golem could play a supporting role, as wellBig Grin
T4M.Avatar Wrote:

+1
+2
RaptorXI Wrote:
T4M.Avatar Wrote:

+1
+2
+3

^.^

Let's see, we cannot promise everything right now.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Paladon Wrote:

+3
+4
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:
Paladon Wrote:

+3
+4

-1 :twisted:
:mrgreen:

@pala: PITY!!^^

RaptorXI Wrote:If you would lower the armor requirements to for example Schredder, everyone who wanted a Rush Tank would buy Schredder. Since armor requirements are standard there will be always a most expensive tank without these.
Right now the Frost is a lonely tank with a huge gap in its prize class (+- 3.000 gold). Still there are many ways to counter it (Exploder, Hunter etcetera).
Another solution could be to sever any requirements with unknown consequences. Would everyone save up for a Titan?

Maybe a gradual requirement increase would be good?

like: Titan requirement = cost/1000
Infernal requirement = cost/1000 -2
Fortress requirement = cost/1000 -3
etc

that way, there would be no fringe tank picked by everyone at some stage.
Not rly a tank, but a concept, so just some ideas without stats.
Most stats are "x-y", depends on the costs

Name: *Unknown*
Model: Tree of eternity
Cost: 14k-20k
HP: Offensive: 14k-20k
Defensive: 17k-23k
(yes, the tank has two modes)
Armor: Offensive: 14-20
Defensive: 17-23
Speed: Offensive: 275
Defensive: 0 (rooted)

Skill 1: Root:
Like the Guard's root, but this changes HP, Armor und Skills, but without heal.
Leveling this lower the CD and something like the Tinker's original skill, with buffs all other skills

Skill 2: *Unknown*
A little bit like Tiny's Toss from DotA
In both modes the enemy gets stunned after landing
Offensive: The tank charges at max. speed (like Gobbo) to target enemy and throws it to target position (needs a bit work to trigger, but possible)
or throws enemy to the position where the tank started charging.
Defensive: The tank throws near target tank(again a lot of work)/random tank to target position. (like for defending cp's)

Skill 3: Healing Aura/Damaging Aura
Offensive: Damages all near enemys by x%hp/sec. Enemys can't teleport out of the aura
Defensive: Heals all near allies by y%hp/sec. Enemys can't teleport into the aura

Skill 4: *Unknown* (Ulti)
Throws an "grenade" (like something that looks like a part of a tree) at target unit, all units in area around the targets will be affected
Offensive:Targets get a DoT, wich will damage for x%hp/sec, also they are silenced for 3 sec, DoT lasts for something like 15 sec
Defensive:Targets get a HoT, wich will heal for y%hp/sec, a also they are immnune to negative spells for 3 sec, HoT lasts for somthing like 15 sec

Skill 5: *Unknown*
Offensive: Tank has a chance to stun/slow all enemies near a unit he killed for a short duration
Defensive: Global Aura that grants a chance to heal near allies when an ally dies
Sorry for my bad english^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Tanks BENNIE.FM 5 6,559 2015-06-07, 15:11:56
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Creating some new tanks BENNIE.FM 4 5,713 2015-04-14, 11:37:20
Last Post: 91846
  Battle Tanks Open Source - v8.63 Exodus 0 4,052 2014-04-21, 12:25:17
Last Post: Exodus
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,067 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  All random? Random Tanks? AeroniumX 2 3,483 2012-03-05, 12:12:42
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL