Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tanks
its funny^^
but i think its hard to create and got to be fixed in some points.
I would make it cost 11-15 k gold and a little bit weaker, because really nearly everyone plays frost robot or demon tank and it would be a nice alternative imo.
I have a new Idea for the Aura that might be better.

Name: Healing/Damage inverter (or something better)
Offensive: For 5 sec, every time an enemy gets healing he get's 1XX% of the Healing in Damage (gets healed for 100hp, he gets 150dmg, but still gets healed, so he lost 50hp, fpr example, somrthing like this.
Defensive: The same, but works for allies for dmg, so they get hp instead of losing them.
(TP-blocker still active in both modes, but only for a short time)

And again, sorry for my baaaad english
Sorry for my bad english^^
Yeah, since it seems like filesize restriction of btanks map size seems to have lifted I'll arrogantly propose my chrono robot (a 3rd melee tank after shredder and goblin tank, adept at manipulating time).

It was rejected by Bob666 in the past: Reason: Filesize unacceptable.

It exist in my Insane mod.
I had this great idea for a tank that works around helping and using creeps, have a look

Command Vehicle

GP: 8.5k
Class: Support
HP: 8.5k?
Armor: 8?
Speed: 210?

NO weapons allowed! (but hull is good)

Basic cannon slot: Stun Cannon
speed: 1.5 sec?
lvl1: stuns for .2 sec
lvl2: stuns for .3 sec
lvl3: stuns for .5 sec
lvl4: stuns for .7 sec
lvl5: stuns for 1 sec

Ability 1: Spawn Troops (Passive)
lvl 1: spawn 3 marines every 5 sec.
lvl 2: spawn 3 marines and 1 artillery every 6 sec.
lvl 3: spawn 3 small troops, 2 artillery, and 1 zepplin every 7 sec.
lvl 4: spawn 4 small troops, 2 artillery, and 2 zeplins every 8 sec.
lvl 5: spawn 5 small troops, 3 artillery, 2 zeplins, and 1 commander every 10 sec.

(P.S. i do think spawn troops is kinda OP but i tried to even it out with time)

Ability 2: Demo Team (active)
Mana: 35? Cooldown: 30 sec.?
lvl 1: 1 exploder
lvl 2: 2 exploder
lvl 3: 1 mortar
lvl 4: 2 mortar
lvl 5: 3 mortar

Ability 3 Troop command arua (passive) (maybe a 1000 range?)
lvl 1: increases near by units attack by 5%
lvl 2: increases near by units attack by 10%
lvl 3: increases near by units attack by 15%
lvl 4: increases near by units attack by 20%
lvl 5: increases near by units attack by 30%

And for the ultimate ability i was thinking like a orbital command type attack but that wont fit in with the other abilities. so wat do ya thinkBig Grin.
this could be model for Command vehicle but edit out all the guns. can someone send me a picture of that?

Attached Files Image(s)

im sure many people who have played tanked probably played command and conquer 3. in that game is a much loved tank called the Mammoth Tank. its big identifying feather is its double barrel main tank cannon. this tank could take a 20,000 g slot since there is a huge gap before titan after infernal. Since most end game tank become walkers type tanks or sky fortress. It be cool to always have a tank at the end of the tier as well. Powers ill include below but the thing that keeps this tank in check is the mana consumption and what type of player would waste on what spells depend how this tank is played.

MAMMOTH TANK

Double Main Cannon Shot

just like the hunter and can look like it just a touch larger to make the name fit with double barrel and its long range shot. This tank will have that X2. it shoot 1 shot after the other. Since ice and infernal both have wave type attacks. this will be just a two shot deal. but does less damages to structures. the mechanic's involved in making this look just like the hunter cannon shot in aiming with a aoe template.

lv1 1500 dam per shot aoe just like hunter a direct hit means full damage and a partial hit will mean reduced damage. cooldown for this weapon 40 secs and mana cost 40
lv2 2000 cooldown 40 sec and mana 45
lv3 2500 cooldown 40 sec and mana 45
lv4 3000 cooldown 40 secs and mana 50
lv5 3500 cooldown 40 secs and mana 50

Im taking this from another game tank its called a baneblade. looks just like a hunter. it has a small cannon on the hull front right under the main gun thats has a shorter range and used mainly for siege. since both inf and titan does damage to target surroundings usually structures so should this

Siege Cannon

750 range does high damage aoe to buildings and towers. 75% damage to troops and tanks.

lv1 2000 mana 30
lv2 3000 mana 35
lv3 4000 mana 40
lv4 5000 mana 45
lv5 6000 mana 50

Same page with the baneblade game origin. a powerful tank can not be stopped when its set on its goal. the light tank heals it self with self repair ensuring it has a way to out last the other guy. the Heavy Tank has ticker armor and a way to lessen its hits it takes. titan has its Keep on fighting spell as a aoe and team spell. this tank should have one as well just not as powerful. Void shield that acts like a shield and prevents any teleporting on tops of the tank and lessens stuns by 50% and spells by 75% while on. the lv of the shielding increases the damage absorbed by the shield. If an enemy teleport on top of the tank while its void shield is on. it will randomly teleport that tank to another place while experiencing a 2.5 sec stun. if any damage like a breaker should apply..... naaa telebreakers are for that reason alone and should still be used just in case.

Void Shield

lv1 2000 damage absorbed for 15 secs with a 25 sec cd mana 40
lv2 3000 damage absorbed for 20 secs with a 30 sec cd mana 45
lv3 4000 damage absorbed for 25 secs with a 35 sec cd mana 50
lv4 5000 damage absorbed for 30 secs with a 40 sec cd mana 55
lv5 6000 damage absorbed for 30 secs with a 40 sec cd mana 60

mana will be the factor with this tank. since it has a low cd mana useage will drain the tanks ability to fight or shield itself if heavy usage of shield.

Twin Tank cannon Turrets
since i'm a baneblade fan might as well add something it has. usual tanks only have 1 tank cannon. only the new architect has a spell that changes that. The baneblade has two side weapons so it should be added as two tank cannons. Since the titan sometimes (5-25%) does aoe 2k damage when something dies. this would be a step down to titan and step up to infernal and other lesser tanks. This is after all a 20k tank

lv1 60 x2 every 1 sec
lv2 120 x2 every 1 sec
lv3 180 x2 every 1 sec
lv4 240 x2 every 1 sec
lv5 300 x2 every 1 sec

now for the tanks final spell that should only be able to get after 10 lvs.

Destroy them All

the spell function allows the main cannon Cooldown to be shorten and while the spell is in effect the Twin Tank cannon's cool down as well.
since this is a top tier tank i figure it should have a very destructive spell. This means without any weapons this tank will be a force to be recon without the added weapons i mean, but the only limit is the amount of mana available to use while this ability is active. once the spell is done the cd remaining on the Main Cannon should be x4 to give a normal cd if any was left over from spell.

lv1 Main Cannon cd 10 sec and Twin Turret Tank cannon cd to 0.9 sec per shot for 26 secs mana cost 100 and spell cd 2 min
lv1 Main Cannon cd 9 sec and Twin Turret Tank cannon cd to 0.8 sec per shot for 27 secs mana cost 110 and spell cd 2 min
lv2 Main Cannon cd 8 sec and Twin Turret Tank cannon cd to 0.7 sec per shot for 28 secs mana cost 120 and spell cd 2 min
lv3 Main Cannon cd 7 sec and Twin Turret Tank cannon cd to 0.6 sec per shot for 29 secs mana cost 130 and spell cd 2 min
lv4 Main Cannon cd 6 sec and Twin Turret Tank cannon cd to 0.5 sec per shot for 30 secs mana cost 140 and spell cd 2 min

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Tanks BENNIE.FM 5 6,408 2015-06-07, 15:11:56
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Creating some new tanks BENNIE.FM 4 5,658 2015-04-14, 11:37:20
Last Post: 91846
  Battle Tanks Open Source - v8.63 Exodus 0 4,020 2014-04-21, 12:25:17
Last Post: Exodus
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 9,990 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  All random? Random Tanks? AeroniumX 2 3,431 2012-03-05, 12:12:42
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL