Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Which tanks do you usually play?
start: random (but my favs are heli and demo)
transition: ht, skyship
late: hunter/frost or straight to from transition to end
end: inf, titan

In general i like air tanks and i miss some ultimate air tank. IMO fort isn't as good as inf or titan. There should be 1 more end game air tank.
yea but without stun ! with 2 upped supercell u can kill a single titan just bye holding him in range without taking dmg (if he has lower range) thats hard imba....
That is not imba. The titan player just happens to be really stupid.
start - random
rest depends on the game ^^
i play anything - yes, deamon aswell! - but architect/shredder
I always pick random. My favored vehicles are light tank and helicopter.
With light tank I always get 2x basics then another one and then a hull and then saving for air ship - but it depends on the enemies (what they have of items, their level, and such stuff:))
When I random helicopter I always pick those plasma lights things for 2k gold(Vs ground tank I get the Q skill(anti ground skill instead of speed - forgot the name)). Then I do usually buy another plasma light and a tech mech, then either pimp the helicopter up with hull + stell hull and 2 more plasmas or change to airship and pimp it up with basic magics when I can afford them. I do usually stay air ship for quite a long time.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Random Start
Get the tank what fits best vs enemy {@ domination depends on range ^^ airship 850+ .
With shorter range a tank with Stun ^^thunder heavy .
mid Hunter /earth / Demon /
fortress titan ^^ <- with melee range an early inf is needed
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks game mechanics (updated for v8.80) Exodus 33 40,193 2014-04-20, 15:54:51
Last Post: Exodus
  How to play vs camper Max 5 6,324 2014-03-03, 22:54:29
Last Post: Flygplan
  tutorial for how to play with raider and examples to counter it Wupti 17 15,512 2012-07-24, 22:46:22
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  tanks speed and weapons range ckibibi 2 4,053 2011-05-19, 17:16:46
Last Post: Exodus
  [Guide]Ultra Starter's Handbook to Battle Tanks Keiser 7 25,235 2010-05-13, 21:30:31
Last Post: AGGInator