Poll: How weak is your healing? (average)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
60.00%
6 60.00%
0%
0 0%
10.00%
1 10.00%
0%
0 0%
20.00%
2 20.00%
0%
0 0%
800+
10.00%
1 10.00%
over 9000
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medivac heal average?
How much HP do you heal on average with Medivac? Whats the most you have healed with it?

I usually get around 200hp and up to the 500's. The absolute most was almost 1k but i dont even remember if it happened. around 500 is what i usually get for targeting a tight mob of troops.
๏̮๏
got at least 1k and over
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
last poll option: It's over nine thousaaaaaaands!!!

Edit_

I think there is a typo in your poll.
thats question is not very accurate
which lvl was the skill? how many mates were around you?
devided to 5 players and each getting 500 means a total of 2500 healpoints
but only 500 in total means 100 for each player

so do you mean the total heal?
i guess so, its around 600 for me then
You know that average is not the highest and lowest.
There is no sin except stupidity - Oscar Wilde

Clan B4E (Banlist 4 Europe) on Northrend! The official banlist.nl clan for Europe!
i know. i was asking if he means the average amount of total absorbed hitpoints or of the amount of hitpoints for each player.
also the skill lvl is important..
Well without getting too techincal (and id rather not), it would be just your own 'judgement'. I played medivac through entire games to my loss, and getting a high level medivac isnt that easy when you have good opponents. So getting high % heals may not be likely. In my case, healing average was much higher (obviously) on high levels but by that time, everyones HP was so much higher that it was just a waste of effort, and i would only heal for the pretty effects Big Grin even if im full hp.

If you want a really good medivan / medic tank / healer/supporter take a look at team fortress 2's medic. Im quite leet with him and its way intense and hectic like playing a combat class (apart from engi). The fun would come from saving allies and constant support for them which is done in the most minor way through the ulti.

Anyway, heals are too small early due to not enought creeps bunching together, so i suggest making it targetable on allied creeps. I still wouldnt bother much with it though, its just doesnt work very well no matter what values its given.

I would ask for someone to make a table of calculations of heal % vs number of creep but i dont expect the skill to stay the same for long.
๏̮๏
Quote:If you want a really good medivan / medic tank / healer/supporter take a look at team fortress 2's medic. Im quite leet with him and its way intense and hectic like playing a combat class (apart from engi). The fun would come from saving allies and constant support for them which is done in the most minor way through the ulti.

Well there is still a chance that Medivac can go for a "support only" tank like medic in "TF2"..
Maybe this idea can be too hype but it can turn into smth trader. It cannot buy weapons, but only weapons from "medic class" weapons. Well in fact not weapons but repair kit or repair ray or whatever name it will take.. They will be like its beta ultimate. hps/gold can be discussed after trying out.

Question is how will it gather gold? My suggestion is that it gets a higher income as it gets better healer weapons (with a small rate of course eg:
0.1 gold/700gold wepon ) and gets gold as it uses abilities and the ammounts are calculated with the effectiveness of abilities used.
Trolololo
Well I think this is just a FeedbackSmile

If you think its too weak maybe suggest omething like, only 7%damage to creeps/lvl but an increased AOE. Maybe +200 AOE Range so you can use it better against troops even if they dont stack too much.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Ya, all feedback, see when the tank was being made, i could see it becoming an ambulance and now that the tank is done, it is. It has 2 healing skills taht benefit itself in the most minor way. This is the same in tf2, the medic heals *small* hp when healing someone else, which is only 'cosmetic'. I suggested this problem of having a medivan being solved by making the skills work as healing and as offensive skills, but i suppose a medic is what exo wants. As for support role, i haven not seen a medivan be successful at support in all the medivan games ive played in (including myself).

When getting medivan to high level (i was defending and losing) i could heal over 1k hp easily due to having so many creeps in a small area and high level of the skill.

For starters, decoy is good for disrupting combat (in theory) but this doesnt work out well ingame. In order for it to work well, you need to have a fair amount of enemy creeps so that you can create more decoys but at the same time, you will not be able to do as much damage to an enemy tank. So decoys effectiveness destroys the combat ability of the tank. It has no creep farming or tower farming (heavy) skills so it basically has a reduced income, in order to support better.

Medivan skills discussion >>> http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2199
๏̮๏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Average game length - options for change Exodus 29 27,934 2015-07-13, 07:33:49
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Medivac ulti nerf Flygplan 17 12,635 2013-12-22, 08:53:10
Last Post: Max
  Double Mech / Ghost Tank / Antigrav / medivac griffin1987 20 14,561 2012-03-05, 09:33:41
Last Post: 091846
  The average BT game has become longer... since 8.15 TKF 16 6,609 2010-02-02, 09:54:45
Last Post: jonjon
  The Medivac and the implacations of this tank. lolk7 31 12,957 2009-11-06, 19:59:42
Last Post: muhaha96