Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tank: Trooptransporter
A new Tank with the main abillities to spawn and support creeps.
I thought of a passive abillity healing creeps in range. The ultimate could be creating a powerful tower that only attacks players.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   trooper.rar (Size: 87.01 KB / Downloads: 60)
"Mehr, mehr! Leuchte, alter Mond, leuchte!", schrie der kleine Häwelmann.
seems to almost be a copy of the ghost tank.
Ghost tank already has a passive ultimate that heals creeps in range, and spawns creeps.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Yeah, it does sound like an almost exact clone of the ghost tank, but you have to admin that's a pretty cool model. Maybe that could be used for something in the distant future that none of us will live to see...
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
cool model but i must admitt it does sound like the ghost tank.
ima chargin m4h Frost Laz0r
Model looks ok. But it needs unique abilities to bring something new to BT.
Trolololo
If total map size was no obsatcle, i would suggest having it as an alternative to the ghost tank model with the option to use either, but identical otherwise.

If you really want to include the model, it could be a unit and not a tank, perhaps spawned from the.. i forgot the exact name, its the building that spawns special creep such as pushers and fancy stuff. It could also function like the repair bot unit (forgot name as well). Could have a heal aura or single use 'unload troops' when near a lot of enemies or under attack.
๏̮๏
What about this abilities:
- Create a small factory that spawns 2 or three units every X seconds, the factory doesn't heal but isn't time limited.
- aura that increases HP (only for creeps) and gives x% of the gold creeps get for killing
- Ultimate: create 4 powerful units with an armor increasing aura (marine) and 2 powerful units with an attack increasing aura (flamethrower)
Here's a really crazy idea! What if the trooptransporter is flying and is given the regular transportation ability. So it can carry allied creeps and drop them somewhere or maybe even an allied tank!
I don't like the flying, but the transportation ability is a good idea. the transporter can have an ability forcing creeps to get in it. when the transporter drops them, his owner controlls this creeps.
Why not make it a portable factory tank that can spawn 5 different kinds of troops, and each skill is a different class of spawn and every upgrade have it spawn more.
Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...
An idea to make the Trooptransporter an end-game support tank. Thoughts?

Transport Tank
Cost: 12,500
Speed: 300
HP: 12,500
Armor: 15

1. Deploy Medical Staff (Active - CD: 30 Seconds)
Level 1 (10M) - Creates 1 Medic – Can Resurrect 1 Ally Creep every 10 Seconds
Level 2 (20M) - Creates 2 Medics - Can Resurrect 1 Ally Creep every 9 Seconds
Level 3 (30M) - Creates 3 Medics - Can Resurrect 1 Ally Creep every 8 Seconds
Level 4 (40M) - Creates 4 Medics - Can Resurrect 1 Ally Creep every 7 Seconds
Level 5 (50M) - Creates 5 Medics - Can Resurrect 1 Ally Creep every 5 Seconds

Note: Medics have the same health as marines and can resurrect 1 Allied Creeps.

2. Troop Supplies (Passive)
Level 1 – Increase Creep Movement Speed by 7%, Attack Speed by 3%, and Reduces All Damage Taken by 2%
Level 2 – Increase Creep Movement Speed by 14%, Attack Speed by 6%, and Reduces All Damage Taken by 4%
Level 3 – Increase Creep Movement Speed by 21%, Attack Speed by 9%, and Reduces All Damage Taken by 6%
Level 4 – Increase Creep Movement Speed by 28%, Attack Speed by 12%, and Reduces All Damage Taken by 8%
Level 5 – Increase Creep Movement Speed by 35%, Attack Speed by 15%, and Reduces All Damage Taken by 10%

3. Attack Formation (Active - CD: 40 Seconds)
Level 1 – Spirit Link 3 Hero/Troops Together
Level 2 - Spirit Link 6 Hero/Troops Together
Level 3 - Spirit Link 9 Hero/Troops Together
Level 4 - Spirit Link 12 Hero/Troops Together
Level 5 - Spirit Link 15 Hero/Troops Together

4. Ultimate – Radio HQ (Active - CD: 40 Seconds) - 5 Sub-abilities with a shared cooldown

a. Request Tank Parts
Level 1 (15M) – Parashoots 1 Upgraded Healer Runes After 10 Seconds
Level 2 (30M) – Parashoots 1 Upgraded Healer Runes After 8 Seconds
Level 3 (45M) – Parashoots 2 Upgraded Healers Runes After 7 Seconds
Level 4 (60M) – Parashoots 2 Upgraded Healers Runes After 6 Seconds
Level 5 (75M) – Parashoots 3 Upgraded Healers Runes After 5 Seconds

b. Request Reinforcements

Level 1 (15M) – Paradrops 1 Groups of 5 Marines after 5 Seconds
Level 2 (30M) – Paradrops 2 Groups of 5 Marines every 5 Seconds after 5 Seconds
Level 3 (45M) – Paradrops 3 Groups of 5 Marines every 5 Seconds after 5 Seconds
Level 4 (60M) – Paradrops 4 Groups of 5 Marines every 5 Seconds after 5 Seconds
Level 5 (75M) – Paradrops 5 Groups of 5 Marines every 5 Seconds after 5 Seconds

c. Establish Rendezvous Point – Allows Allied tanks use "Control Point Teleport" to the immediate surrounding area. (Invulnerable, 5 Second Build Time)
Level 1 (15M) – Summons a Rendezvous Point for 15 Seconds
Level 2 (30M) – Summons a Rendezvous Point for 22 Seconds
Level 3 (45M) – Summons a Rendezvous Point for 30 Seconds
Level 4 (60M) – Summons a Rendezvous Point for 37 Seconds
Level 5 (75M) – Summons a Rendezvous Point for 45 Seconds

d. Request Air Strike
Level 1 (15M) – Drops 3 Bombs, dealing 450 Damage in a 400 Range Radius
Level 2 (30M) – Drops 3 Bombs, dealing 550 Damage in a 400 Range Radius
Level 3 (45M) – Drops 4 Bombs, dealing 550 Damage in a 400 Range Radius
Level 4 (60M) – Drops 4 Bombs, dealing 650 Damage in a 400 Range Radius
Level 5 (75M) – Drops 5 Bombs, dealing 650 Damage in a 400 Range Radius

e. EMP Bomb
Level 1 (15M) – Prevents all spell casting within a 400 Range Radius for 2 seconds
Level 2 (30M) – Prevents all spell casting within a 400 Range Radius for 3 seconds
Level 3 (45M) - Prevents all spell casting within a 400 Range Radius for 4 seconds
Level 4 (60M) – Prevents all spell casting within a 400 Range Radius for 5 seconds
Level 5 (75M) – Prevents all spell casting within a 400 Range Radius for 6 seconds

5. Tank-Cannon (Passive, CD: 1 Second)
Level 1 – 60 Damage
Level 2 – 120 Damage
Level 3 – 180 Damage
Level 4 – 240 Damage
Level 5 – 300 Damage
Starcraft II
PandaBearGuy.614
I like the spirit link ability a lot... BUT i can see creeps inadvertedly draining the hp of nearby tanks.. A form of griefing?

The rendezvous seems to overpower all the other ultimates... perhaps allow enemy tanks to teleport to it too? Marked by a smoke effect on the ground and blinking light.
Or make the entire effect and 'cast animation' invisble so the enemy wont know of the 'rendezvous point' until an enemy tank is near, no detection required. From then on, enemy tanks can tp in there.
The teleport could be made longer to the rendezvous also, like 5 seconds or something.
It could give everyone a max speed boost and possibly *evasion* but is sent on an unstoppable path to the rendezvous point.. that would fit in with the 'theme'.

No, i havent thought of the problems that could come out of my suggestions. Thats for you to do.Big Grin

GLHF
๏̮๏
I think IlPalazzo's ideas are great, but it should be imbossible to create a rendezvous point in the enimies' base.
Cdek Wrote:A new Tank with the main abillities to spawn and support creeps.
I thought of a passive abillity healing creeps in range. The ultimate could be creating a powerful tower that only attacks players.
I think that tank would be bad ass and very usefull, like the guard? just this one has spells like troop comand and stuff
but the tower that attacks only heros? lil bit like the tinker tower with a death magic in it lol
but you would need to work out the spells and cost of the it. but im sure this tank would make in the game
I made this BTNs for the tank:

Attached Files Image(s)

Cdek Wrote:I think IlPalazzo's ideas are great, but it should be imbossible to create a rendezvous point in the enimies' base.

seconded however o dont think it should be able to be used inside the lat line of towers before the base, there is nothing worse than not being able to even leave you base because they keep telporting striaght to your doorstep
ima chargin m4h Frost Laz0r
I did this BTNs because I didn't like the othersWink

Attached Files Image(s)

the second images are better =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,235 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,316 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  Exploder tank Max 7 6,629 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985
  New Tank: Siege Tank TKF 1 4,199 2013-02-27, 08:08:35
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Buff Goblin Tank UnifiedDoom 19 13,944 2012-07-16, 15:06:23
Last Post: Teo_live