Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tank: Holy Machine
Ever thought about the ethical questions this brings up for the developers?

The Dark Force has to ask itself, will they really want a Holy Tank with only Light skills? :mrgreen:
I prefer, in addition, a Unholy counterpartWink
Zerg the weak.
Spam the noob.
Nuke the prey.

-The Imperator
May a twin tank? That means, one time the holy tank, with some heal spells and support spells and a second one, the same model, only darker.
And the second one have damage abilitys.

Maybe they have than a morph ability which transform them into each other...

cedi
No needSmile
Trolololo
What do you mean?

cedi
You know what's funny is that the titan has the ultimate already that lets all tanks around it stay alive for 4.3 seconds or whatever. If there were a holy tank than shouldn't that ability to it for its ultimate instead? but then what would the titan's new ultimate be?

If the holy tank is added would it be the demon tank's nemesis?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
This talk of twin tanks game me an idea.

What if there was an option to buy a tank, but when you bought it, you really bought 2 tanks. Each of these tanks would have only 3 inventory slots, and would have half hp for their cost. And if you killed one of them you would get half bounty (they would come back to life at seperate times). Would be cool if people want to manage 2 tanks at once for whatever reason.
But then one, which has an ability to reconnect....

cedi
I thought we need a late game supporter, so I changed the spell ideas a bit:

Heal Canon: Like laser, a fast canon which heals allied units.
Protecting Lights: Summons x balls, which flies around the tank. Each ball absorbs x damage. When it explodes, the ball heals all units around by x.
Energy Switch: Absorbs from each enemy tank in range x hp. The absorbed hp is divided to all allied tanks in range.
Deflecting Plating: The tank has a chance to give taken damage to an allied creep.
Combined Power: When activated increases the movementspeed of all allied tanks around by x per tank. Heals every tank by x per tank and splits all damage
between them. ( Spiritlink )

And the tanks price needs to be around 11k or something....

cedi
cedi Wrote:I thought we need a late game supporter, so I changed the spell ideas a bit:
Protecting Lights: Summons x balls, which flies around the tank. Each ball absorbs x damage. When it explodes, the ball heals all units around by x.

I Like, +1
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
I agree, it's a good idea.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
that is a good idea, as far as late game goes, i usually only see titans, hunters and sky fortresses, support tanks are long gone by then.
ima chargin m4h Frost Laz0r

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,229 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,309 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  Exploder tank Max 7 6,614 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985
  New Tank: Siege Tank TKF 1 4,193 2013-02-27, 08:08:35
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Buff Goblin Tank UnifiedDoom 19 13,918 2012-07-16, 15:06:23
Last Post: Teo_live