Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedy Tank with long range weapon
Speedy tanks that have ms above 450 ms from tank aura or skill. I think it not much balance when player use tank that have less 450 ms. I found out that speedy tank can control range that make them can always fires things when the others not, that mean it force player to buy long range weapon to counter but it's to late for against speedy tank even with teleporter it not much work. All of this happen in the mid-late game that going to late game.

I think speedy bonus should have some more increase, 150 ms for no speed bonus tank is too slow for chase them or reduce max speed to around 480 should be better - -
Get a speed pack then.
I'm already said that in not enough to chase them =*=
tele + stun + net
I suppose he means the difference maybe of a heavy tank with +150 Speed = 420
And a Sky Tank with bonus speed = 517 or so.

So usally you cannot hunt a flying player with a quiet slower ground tank, which is even blocked by creeps. But an air tank looses Max. HP compared to its price.

Using teleporter to hunt bigger Tanks with much long range is a bit tricky, but possible if you are not outfarmed and choose the right (ground) tank and weapons. Also extra items like troop command for example can spread enemy long range fire very effective. Its up to your strategy to counter this tactic. (long range cant hit buildins for exampleWink )
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Don't you think that long range and flying tanks must have such an advantage?... If it wouldnt have run from a ground-slow tank, then what is meaning of flying? if you cant run from another tank, what is advantage of long-range?
Trolololo
You can, of course, also use the Trader Hunter Pack, which will boost your speed to maximum after using the teleport.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Really, with all these suggestions it'll be impossible to fit any weapons in your tank.

I kind of agree that it can be too easy. You teleport to them, they can teleport away. You stun them, they can just as easily stun you (not air tanks). It's a bit easy for high-range weapons. I think that there really needs to be less speed difference between all the tanks, except any tank that really has a lot of life. Sky tank loses maybe 15% maximum life for its speed and the ability to fly. This is really no big deal at all. 15% is maybe 1k in this case - I'm usually in the 7000's with it, and it's an 8000 tank. That's not a fitting argument.
You should acknowledge that longrange doesnt make as much damage as short range, so if you stun them and port to them instantly afterwards there shouldnt be much of a problem to get good dmg through before the faster tank can react.

Anyways as gamma said its up to you how to counter it, from my point of view the speedsystem is pretty ballanced, i play slower tanks mostly myself and the advantage in agillity for air/auratanks is only fair in my opinion.
i think it is okay.. tele+stun+net=dead.
and trader hunter pack is boosting speed to max.. even sky tank with speed pack has not max speed.
speeds are balanced, mostly fast tanks come rushing in with creeps... guess what.

just an example and a bloody known one.

hvy tank vs airship. airship comes rushing in with creeps and long range, if ur hvy is near fac and has speed (upgraded) u can do ur rocket for second stun + ulti to kill creeps, if u are fast enough and have enough dmg weaps u easily kill them... U gotta count, the players reaction + stun + most players style of play, if u observe some games, u'll notice that most player "relax" more after u fired long range rocket... Why? they think, the noob cant shoot me and cant follow... so the real surprise comes when all creeps are dead all the sudden and his arship is taking dmg like hell from example poison magic.

or either after a tower dies ==> barricade and u get even more speed.
So I don't really see a problem, there are enough counters and the speed is balanced.
Sniping is the easiest way to epic fail. It takes alot of practice, skill and focus to actually win a game while sniping.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tank Mana/Energy Balancing gozo1985 0 2,629 2014-04-25, 02:35:56
Last Post: gozo1985
  Clarify tooltips of armors / Question about weapon damage griffin1987 1 2,398 2014-03-01, 17:12:43
Last Post: Exodus
  Teleport out of range RikonVan 9 8,062 2013-09-06, 08:21:54
Last Post: RikonVan
  Thunder tank BENNIE.FM 8 5,561 2013-02-26, 11:54:04
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  More late game weapon options Teo_live 2 3,664 2012-06-15, 15:53:44
Last Post: Teo_live