Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANTI GRAV!!!11!
Lately I have been using random mode from the peasant at beginning, I really like it. Except for the fact that about 75% of the time I get anti grav... Anyone else experience this?

sorry I haven't been on here much lately btw, pretty busy with other forums
Don't whine, antigrav is good tank. It has been buffed so it's even better now that before.
He didn't say anything bad about the antigrav. He is just asking if there is something wrong with the random mode ^^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
No, I don't get anti grav often.
I get Demolisher more than any other tank using random, probably because the game somehow knows I hate Demolishers. I get Anti Grav a great deal and I love when I get it because it gives me a strong start. I get Light Tank the least often, but that's ok because that is my best start usually.
I get helli and light tank most.Smile
Thats just our own luck : :wink:
Trolololo
I Played with a mate, and he got 3 of 3 games in a row the antigrav.
I was making some fun of that random mode, but my mate loves playing antigrav so it was quiet good.
within the next 2 games he again randomed antigrav 1 time Big Grin .
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I think it was just .50 where I always got anti grav, in the newer versions its more mixed. ThanksSmile
i tried about 10 times random.
i never got light, and heli either
anti grav 2or 3times, always demolisher...
but i think thats because the random icon says u will get a tank costs 2/3 of ur cash ;-)
it doesnt. :wink:

i just got light tank 3 times in a row. get used to it. its random.
And I randomed scout 3 times in a row ^^
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
as question if someone uses -random

can he also get the goblin tank for 3k? I know it is not in base but, maybe as random comand it would still be fair, when he can be get without driving to that shop.
goblin tank costs 6500 gold, i think that would be unfair.

if you meant the goblin shredder: no you cant get him through random. same is true for tinker, exploder and trader, so only the "normal" starting options are to get with the random tank.
Please don't add GoblinShredder to those tanks which you can get by random. It's not a start tank.
i think goblin shredder and tinker should be added to the random tank ability, cause you use the ability only if u can play every tank... and remember u get a small gold bonus. If you use it and get a unplayable tank for you :arrow: Tough Luck

and maybe the random tank ability should contain the exploder and the trader too. I like the idea of u must can play with every tank when you use the ability...Big Grin
I cant imagine a game with 3 tradersSmile
Trolololo
AT.bjoern Wrote:tinker should be added to the random tank ability, cause you use the ability only if u can play every tank...

the simple reason why tinker is not a tank you can get from random (at least i think that is the reason) is that

1) the tinker cost 0 gold
2) the random button gives you a 5% bgold advantage

so if you would random the tinker in normal mode, you would have 3150 gold and could now actually pick any tank you like.
B-Tanker Wrote:Please don't add GoblinShredder to those tanks which you can get by random. It's not a start tank.
AT.bjoern Wrote:i think goblin shredder and tinker should be added to the random tank ability, cause you use the ability only if u can play every tank
GoblinShredder is a good tank with very useful ulti, stun and turbo. But it's not a start tank. Do you see the problem?
B-Tanker Wrote:Please don't add GoblinShredder to those tanks which you can get by random. It's not a start tank.
AT.bjoern Wrote:i think goblin shredder and tinker should be added to the random tank ability, cause you use the ability only if u can play every tank

GoblinShredder is a good tank with very useful ulti, stun and turbo. But it's not a start tank. Do you see the problem?

Why adding tinker is a bad idea has already been explained by Satan.
You can get the Shredder when using random in Rush Mode.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need 2k to 4k anti air 091846 1 2,148 2013-07-07, 18:29:31
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Need more anti-noob measures griffin1987 0 1,491 2010-05-29, 16:10:39
Last Post: griffin1987
  Anti-Grav's ult NoobStrike 13 5,273 2008-07-25, 20:34:42
Last Post: italyrools
  The Anti-Tinker Movement Thread Kenny 14 5,934 2007-08-29, 15:49:23
Last Post: TKF