Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Grav's ult
I think the nerf on Anti-Grav's ult was over done some how.

I believe it would be more fair if the damage wasn't 15% always but:
15%+ 2% x (Level of spell)

Making it 17% at level 1, 19% at level 2... 25% at level 5.
Quick question for you guys, how often do you see anti-grav late game. This would not make much difference else then the 2% more on level 1.
I think it's good as it is. In 2v2 fights it's still the strongest skill in game, 1v1 quite good and in 3v3+ its ok.
Don't base your idea of a skill according to a 2v2... At least, I don't think exodus tries to balance skills regarding a 2v2 match up but a 5v5...
Everytime you fight 2v2 (not important if its 5v5 totally) you can disable one and all weapons will focus the other one, so you fight effectivly 2v1. That way you can win for example with Antigrav/demon against 2 demons quite easily.
Anyway, I still believe this change would be minimal but what ever... I usually change this tank before level 13 anyway.
Damage done by this skill is icing on the cake. Even if it did 0% damage I would still consider this skill very powerful.
I think dimension shift is fine as it is. I've used it throughout a game with very effective results, so giving it more damage late game would make the antigrav on the border of imba.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
To balance the skill, It's shouldn't deal 15% damage, perhaps 200 + 50 damage pr level? Or none? I've seen this defeating infernals and demon tanks partially cuz of 15% imbaness!!!

You can see how severly unbalanced this ability is in progames. Maybe decrease duration time of being disabled, as lv1 duration is quite long actually!
Time is the imbaness not the 15% ... point being... if you increase the damage by 66% and decrease the time by an equal amount I'm sure you'd get people shouting.

Personally... 2 stuns + a mock tele ... it's a bit much.
I understand noobstrike a bit. The lvl 1 ulti is often 85% of the skill - the next levels just increase the time a bit, but didnt change that percentage.
Maybe it would be possible to decrease that percentage on lvl 1 make it equa at lvl2 and if someone really go for antigrav till lvl 16, why not give him additional 2 %, cause he use it, even if others got demon tanks maybe.

So, what about
lvl1: 13%
lvl2: 15% (as it is now at every level)
lvl3: 17%
lvl4: 19%
lvl5: 21% (if you are serious enough to play till level 22 oO )

Just an idea. Big Grin
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
Quote:So, what about
lvl1: 13%
lvl2: 15% (as it is now at every level)
lvl3: 17%
lvl4: 19%
lvl5: 21% (if you are serious enough to play till level 22 oO )

Sounds good to me +1
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
Disagree

maybe imba, most guys change antivgrav before lvl ten.

but soemtimes ypu play antigrav longer much longer till demon tanks are arround.
Because of this the 25 % was nerfed it was too much for the late game agaisnt demon etc...
With this change you will nearly have the 25 % again
Captain-Iglu wo bist du^^
I've seen people use the Anti Grav for the whole game, they use it like a goblin shredder, except using the jump ability to surprise enemies and blast them with short range.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need 2k to 4k anti air 091846 1 2,132 2013-07-07, 18:29:31
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Need more anti-noob measures griffin1987 0 1,486 2010-05-29, 16:10:39
Last Post: griffin1987
  ANTI GRAV!!!11! italyrools 24 9,504 2008-09-21, 17:19:08
Last Post: Gammagulp
  The Anti-Tinker Movement Thread Kenny 14 5,897 2007-08-29, 15:49:23
Last Post: TKF