Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do change skill shortcuts are possible?
I have big problem with skill shortcuts. All the time I have to use ultimate skills using mouse what often breaks actions cause it's shortcut - "R" means Move ["Ruch"] command at polish Warcraft version. Is there any possibility to change shortcuts to Z/X/C/V? Or something like that?
Mess with the best,
Die like the rest.

[POP]Clan member; Eurobattle.net PvPGN and Azeroth player.
heyho,

u can use the Prog... just follow the link

http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=...wrapheader

greetz
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
It is possible but it won't solve anything, since other people will have problems with that setup.

You however, can use the custom keys method.
In your warcraft folder is a file named CustomKeysSample. There are several commands and their hotkeys.
You now have to create a new file named 'CustomKeys.txt', copy the commands you want to change in there and assign the hotkey you want to use.

For example, the following entry in the CustomKeys.txt will remap the move hotkey to 'm'.
//Move
[CmdMove]
Tip=Move
Hotkey=M

To make sure it works, you have to activate the option 'Custom Keys' in the warcraft options.

After that, there shouldn't be any conflicts with the hotkeys anymore.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Wo-hoo, it works greatSmile. Thank you very much. I didn't expected that will be so easySmile.
Mess with the best,
Die like the rest.

[POP]Clan member; Eurobattle.net PvPGN and Azeroth player.
Some long time ago I've experienced some games(Warcraft 2 to be sure) that were translated into Russian AND they had hotkeys assigned accordingly to russian language. Thanks God this madness is long over(when pirates at last stopped to translate games:)).
Now in all games I see all hotkeys a bound to original version(usually English). And a hotkey is stated as a yellow english letter in brackets after russian description.

That's the reason why we, russians, do not have problems with hotkeys :-))
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Average game length - options for change Exodus 29 27,888 2015-07-13, 07:33:49
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Titan: price and req. level change RAF_Fenix 1 2,400 2013-01-01, 18:19:21
Last Post: Exodus
  Change tinker cost to 200 gold? Wupti 33 21,980 2012-10-28, 23:37:34
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Hunter's Plague Skill is Still too Over Powered xplodingtinkftw 36 15,131 2009-10-14, 02:00:03
Last Post: scron2
  Teleport Skill and Teleporter Item ChronicStoned 4 3,148 2009-02-05, 20:26:39
Last Post: ChronicStoned