Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loading screen
So new version is out, i have to draw it till next version. Any idea when next version is up? I now could be free enough to draw again (had damn exams week). I expect a 2 week work if i dont go vacation.
I need a antigrav model. I thought antigrav will fit very good in my image. Can you post or link...
Trolololo
horselance Wrote:So new version is out, i have to draw it till next version. Any idea when next version is up? I now could be free enough to draw again (had damn exams week). I expect a 2 week work if i dont go vacation.
I need a antigrav model. I thought antigrav will fit very good in my image. Can you post or link...
Antygrav model http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resou...26page%3D6
Well, I don't know how long the next version will take but most likely more than two weeks.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Tnx LuckyDog.
Good if it is more than 2 weeksSmile
Trolololo
Some tips for horselance; ( http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/26/wc...347kp3.jpg ) fuck off this window part on the top of the image (red), you should make some tanks if you want the text in right side like in original (blue places, one place for one tank), and fuck off this corners (bright red). Btw it will be awesome to make some funny hidden stuff on this image. If you allow me to make some help with the nearly-final version of screen I'll be glad to. (I'm pro-artist)
Make me happy by the ze.
I cut off 20% of bottom panel and 33% of upper panel in my recent drawing.
Corners may change because i made that border in a few minutesSmile
Upper panel will include DevTeam, BetaTeam, Admin names carved in leather. (hmm i hope it will be enough space there for all namesSmile )
It will include 3 tanks (Maybe 4th at back side). 2 Fighting and 1 trading.

You may say hidden stuves. I have few ideas of stuff too.
Trolololo
nice idea, horselance... i like it *thumbs up*

let´s wait and see how the finished one will look... and i hope too see it then really in the Loadscreen :mrgreen:

greetz
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
What about this pic of antigrav? Good enough?

[Image: tankbg11.jpg]
Thanks TKF. I got model, need a perfect positioning. Will take a screen from modelviewer.

I begin a hard working today. Picture has many details. So need a hard work really. Trying my best.
I wonder finished version too.
Trolololo
Plese send me some steps to make some tips. (I will not command ^^)
Make me happy by the ze.
I may send at night i think.
Trolololo
So post it on some imagehost when it'll be possible, I dont need PS-files I think.
Make me happy by the ze.
I put here image that i draw yet latest version. There is not much thing to comment yet. And nothing to edit yet. First i will draw "bottom Control Panel". I draw detailed enough that will look good in 1024x768. But my workspace is 2048x15xx.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trolololo
As I said its better to remove top panel. Bottom space looks rly nice here - http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5235/...347xs7.jpg , most of all I like colours that were used.
Heres an idea - how about make drawed parts of screenshot, like tanks or people or buildings. Just to make them a bit differ from game ones. Trader guy can be changed like this (!) -
[Image: 122f7e163c96de0606da2c3286f7dc29.png]
(All rights reserved)
See? He he. Thats what I'm talking about!
^^
Make me happy by the ze.
Sure. They can't be drawn as they look. I will add weapons on tanks and projectile efffects on tanks. I have a good idea with trader (not now: surprise).
This panel takes long time till now. I want to get to tanks!!!
Patience..
Trolololo
You have a great Inspiration as I can see. I'm sure now about the Godlikeness of the future screen. ^^
Make me happy by the ze.
I am the laziest guy that I ever met. Now i checked my old pic and it writes 8.49 on it. :oops:
Apologies...

I was drawing another portrait, another sketch and making maps, so i had no time to draw that hard work.
I hope i wont disturb myself with other works (unless too important for me) until i finish that loading screen. Now i am not at home but when i get home, i will send latest version. (I can say that nearly nothing changed from last post :oops: )

Now i will concantrate on 2 things; this loading screen and my own brand Voice Recognition programSmile
Trolololo
here is recent version.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trolololo
I can't wait till it's finished, it already is looking pretty awesome.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
Heh tnx!
Good comments keep me working, kind of fuel for meSmile
Trolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btank Clans in Loading Screen? LIoOoOoIL 11 7,649 2011-02-23, 19:22:09
Last Post: TKF
  Load Screen Tom-Ace 18 9,185 2010-05-18, 10:44:55
Last Post: GooglyBoogly
  End Screen Summary wait time too long Battlemaniac 4 3,406 2010-02-24, 22:03:55
Last Post: Lezowski
  Map loading features dlancelot 18 11,400 2009-01-15, 11:21:07
Last Post: GooglyBoogly