Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loading screen
can u put an infernal mid-ult about to come squish the tank we're looking out the cockpit of with some burning trees and a frost robot in the background?

i'm no artist, but her'es what i mean.

Attached Files Image(s)

Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
@qweq
I have not considered which tanks will be on battle yet. Heavy, Antigrav, Helli is in my mind for now. Can be infernal and frost too.

Here is recent version:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trolololo
I like the way you did the little radar minimap. And about the Infernal and Frost Robot, it would be nice to show some of the better tanks you can buy, just because they look so cool, but they'll probably be harder to draw than the first ones.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
Recent version. I mirrored left panel to right to get rid of too many work because loading text takes place there...

Trolololo
I need models of Heavy Tank, Hellicopter and Antigrav. Can someone send me?
Trolololo
Antigrav is the only one I have, at least I'm pretty sure this is the one that was used. I'm guessing Exodus or the other mappers have the other two models.

Attached Files
.zip   Prototank2byKitabatake.zip (Size: 35.74 KB / Downloads: 174)
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
TnxSmile Now i need other 2.
Trolololo
Heavy Tank and Helicopter are models which come with Warcraft 3 TFT.

Heavy Tank is just the human Siege Tank, Helicopter is a bit more tricky... forgot how you can get it as a model. I think you need to enter the path where the model is (which is the same for everyone), but im not sure with this.
lol you are right. helli is same. But HT has some thorns at its back in original. But dont matter too much.
Trolololo
there are 2 versions of heavy tank, the one has something additinal at the back but i dont know how it is named in english (maybe barrage) because i only have german version of wc3. zthere its named "Belagerungsmaschine (Sperrfeuer)"
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
sperrfeuer = barrage, yes
Do you know, that there is a way to implent a very good picture with only a filesize of 100 - 150. And the quality is very good. I will take a look, if I can find the tutoriel for that.

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper....screen.php

So the LoadingScreen.mdx is only 1 kb great... In my map, there is a very good picture which takes only 164 kb. So it makes only 165 kb.

cedi
That would be very helpful cedi.
Trolololo
EDIT...

cedi
I am currently working on a contest drawing. So i needed to give a break for a few days, then i will return to BT.Smile

Recent version: (I want comments)

Trolololo
Very fucking nice lance!!!!
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
TnxSmile
Trolololo
the trees in the foreground have to be bigger! they have the same size like the trees in the background
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Those aren't trees, they are little green mushrooms. Big Grin
looks great ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btank Clans in Loading Screen? LIoOoOoIL 11 7,721 2011-02-23, 19:22:09
Last Post: TKF
  Load Screen Tom-Ace 18 9,414 2010-05-18, 10:44:55
Last Post: GooglyBoogly
  End Screen Summary wait time too long Battlemaniac 4 3,447 2010-02-24, 22:03:55
Last Post: Lezowski
  Map loading features dlancelot 18 11,471 2009-01-15, 11:21:07
Last Post: GooglyBoogly