Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loading screen
It looks amazing, I can't wait to see it after the tanks are put in.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
If this load screen lance's doing comes out at least half as good as i think it will and you don't use it exodus than me and all of clan bt in lordaeron is going to fly to germany and picket outside your house with signs that say, "use the load screen now!" and when you go to work we will follow you to work to and picket outside there too. and when you go on a date, we'll be there, right outside the restaurant with our signs. So you'd better use it if you don't want that to happen! Big Grin
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
interesting
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I would join you qweq, but I don't think I could afford the plane tickets. Oh well, I still agree.
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
I thought it was obvious that we'll be hijacking the plane bob...
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Good Job lance. I cant wait for the tanks, too Big Grin
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
cant wait to see how this screen further develops, its damn good.
someone should do an inferno vs frost bot clash picture.. that would be awesome. :wink:
Tøken Wrote:someone should do an inferno vs frost bot clash picture.. that would be awesome. :wink:
But they are robot and are the less representative tanks of the game :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
The starting tanks don't have cool looking abilities like infernal and some of the other tanks. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How about a hunter tank? it looks like a tank and it could be shown grav bombing, gassing, and Q spell'ing (i don't know the name of it) a heavy tank, thunder tanks, and an antigrav. Or something like that maybe?

It might be cool to put in a sign that says, "bob's guns" on the side too.

Just some suggestions to feed your creativity lance. do what you want and i'm sure it'll look good.

**i edited a typo**
Althend Wrote:
Tøken Wrote:someone should do an inferno vs frost bot clash picture.. that would be awesome. :wink:
But they are robot and are the less representative tanks of the game :p

bleh, what about all of the tanks clashing together like a marvel vs capcom type picture? haha.
Quote:what about all of the tanks clashing together like a marvel vs capcom type picture? haha.

what about horsie draw 24 hours a daySmile
Trolololo
sry, but i like the btanks design and if it would be changed in this way i would stop playing btanks or i'd just play the old versions...

okay if u wanna change it start a survey...but such changes can cause big damage to a game --> i mean many players could stop playing^^

but the loading screens are nice =)
dude this is for the loading screen, not for ingameWink
Gammagulp Wrote:I cant wait for the tanks, too Big Grin

Than i understand posts like this one wrong =(

sry
the loading screen will contain some tanks tooWink
ahhh i c^^
okay, don't get upset everyone, this is just a suggestion since this is in the suggestions board...

until horselance gets done with his incredibly nice and incredibly taking forever and might not ever get done with it loading screen, here is a suggestion for a temporary one. I got this idea from a map called chaos defense is saw in kalimdor, i never played it, but it seems pretty popular and it's got a picture of two sluts kissing in their underwear for its loading screen. I just figured, "hey, if it worked for them, maybe it could work for btanks too!" Big Grin
no supression please. the loading screen should then split up in to halfs: one half with two girls, and one half with two guys. :lol:

the picture is probably this one:http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images...osters.jpg. its a popular motive for posters and stuff. so many people got it at home -.-
DerSatan Wrote:no supression please. the loading screen should then split up in to halfs: one half with two girls, and one half with two guys. :lol:

the picture is probably this one:http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images...osters.jpg. its a popular motive for posters and stuff. so many people got it at home -.-

very creative^^
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btank Clans in Loading Screen? LIoOoOoIL 11 7,721 2011-02-23, 19:22:09
Last Post: TKF
  Load Screen Tom-Ace 18 9,415 2010-05-18, 10:44:55
Last Post: GooglyBoogly
  End Screen Summary wait time too long Battlemaniac 4 3,447 2010-02-24, 22:03:55
Last Post: Lezowski
  Map loading features dlancelot 18 11,471 2009-01-15, 11:21:07
Last Post: GooglyBoogly