Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loading screen
hey horselance, what about this project?

all i saw was really good, would be sad if this project will never get finished.
Me too.

cedi
It has been a long time i last added smth new. It was because of my time wasted for other things. Yesterday I was telling a friend, how hard and boring it is to draw hundreds of trees.Smile
I will keep up from tomorrow to continue billions of trees...Smile
Trolololo
Well, thanks for putting so much effort into it. I've done a little bit of coding so I know how tiring it is to do the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over...but yeah, please persevere! I want to see a new loading screen so I'm less bored during the 34.72 seconds it takes me to load this map!
You may notice that some of my posts are somewhat disconnected in their ideas and don't really flow that well. That's because my mind drifts around like a jellyfish in a strong ocean current. You just lost the game.
can we see what you got so far lance?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
Nice job, Lance! Keep on going, we're all in waiting! Thanks!
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
Not much change but wanted you to know progress.. Hard to draw many little things. And I want it to look cool. Of course there will be cosmetic changes afterwards..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trolololo
Wow... That look's amazing. Can't wait to see the final version.
ya, like he said, it looks amazing. but seriously lance, is this thing ever going to be done? i definately dont' want to critisize. but is there any way you can get an early more basic version done?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
I dont think releasing a "more basic" version is the way to go for BT, nor for horselance.

And i also think the screen will be awesome! Its already very nice.

But a small thing: the radar position does not completely fit the position of the tank in the map. Its not major, but if the radar screen (which is a VERY nice idea) didnt take too long to make, maybe it could be remade to fit the tanks position.
I am ashamed...
I need some time to line up my life again.
Then i can be back...
Trolololo
just saw this thread trought ur new post, would be nice to see your finishd work, keep it up!^^
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btank Clans in Loading Screen? LIoOoOoIL 11 7,721 2011-02-23, 19:22:09
Last Post: TKF
  Load Screen Tom-Ace 18 9,411 2010-05-18, 10:44:55
Last Post: GooglyBoogly
  End Screen Summary wait time too long Battlemaniac 4 3,447 2010-02-24, 22:03:55
Last Post: Lezowski
  Map loading features dlancelot 18 11,470 2009-01-15, 11:21:07
Last Post: GooglyBoogly