Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game Alarm
As suggested our gamelist at http://btanks.net/v2/ now do have an alarm window which will open if you follow the alarm link.

Our Alarm will refresh every 20s and shows the current player count. If the game disappears from the game list two sounds will be played: wc3 game found and a grunt saying "time for killing"Big Grin

It is tested with Firefox 3.6, Firefox 4 and Google Chrome 10 (i don't care about any IE) - it requires at least flash 7 and JavaScript to open a new window.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
haha.. nice idea^^

but should't the button be called "alert" instead "alarm" ? :lol:
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Like it :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
thumbs up for the idea!
stibi- Wrote:thumbs up for the idea!

FU YT !!!Big Grin
WHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP :mrgreen:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xkx04RBJXk#t=8s
:-P
back to normal :roll:
I've added a small progress bar which will fill up until the window will reload - nothing special but it doesn't look like broken if noone joinsWink
is it able, to add the playnamesn (maybe also with there elo) of the current -lobby- game in the "alarm"?
would be a nice feature, cause (for myself) would prefer to play with ppl i know, and so i could see whois in.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Playernames are currently not available at this point of time. And the info also isn't 100% up-to-date. Currently only the number of players is communicated to the page. For example when one player joins and another one leaves (less than 10 seconds after the join) no update is sent, because the numer of players didn't change.

We always try to keep the resource usage as low as possible in order not to "disturb" the running games. We do so because running smooth games is our main priority.
ok, it was just a thought. but if its possible in some time.. i would like it^^
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,313 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  Is need that necessary to shouted me whole game? guangzhou265 0 1,813 2014-11-18, 19:16:57
Last Post: guangzhou265
  alarm fail galadion1 12 8,510 2014-10-25, 23:23:06
Last Post: El_Polacco
  fucking discrimation unfair game ! guangzhou265 24 15,511 2014-05-14, 06:36:34
Last Post: Max
  why ban me in all game? guangzhou265 28 21,074 2014-04-29, 13:47:36
Last Post: Prog