Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroy Creep Buildings
hi folks,

i´ve played a game yesterday and someone in the enemy team destroy the cpu/game troop factorys, with mines and defuse
then he put own factorys behind the HQ (cause normal troopfacs are down he can put it) and control the spawning creeps. theres alot of disbalancing if the enemy team do this.
1. -gold from creeps
2. -exp from creeps
3. he control big groups of the creeps from his base and gain alot of assists for kills

maybe we got more gold per 5min., but i think this is really imba. cause the minusexp- and goldeffect going crazy over time. i have a replay, but i think you get it
For every missing creep (cp or base factory) your force will get twice its value
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
you think we get double gold all 5min for one destroyed troop factory? ^^

and what i have from the forcegold? nothing!
it will be splittet of 5 players. and if you fight you get more gold than in one income! and think on the lost exp its awesome if you have lvl 7-8 and all enemy over 10!

you need the creepgold, not the roundgold. the roundgold isnt that point at start and with a good 5on5 team.

and if the enemy has not only one fac in his base and camp at points, waiting for creeps....you think the roundgold will be so mighty that you can hold this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buildings,Breakers,and Detectors BENNIE.FM 10 7,285 2014-04-04, 16:57:26
Last Post: Flygplan
  Player Creeps/Buildings Gold gozo1985 2 3,212 2013-05-24, 20:07:55
Last Post: gozo1985
  Weapon dps isn't balanced for hero only or creep only weapon the truth 10 5,537 2009-01-25, 22:32:44
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  What is percentage of creep gold giveback? bangyouredead 2 2,060 2008-08-28, 03:43:18
Last Post: TKF
  More health for buildings AngryMasturbator 3 2,524 2008-03-20, 16:38:01
Last Post: Althend