Poll: Which start weapon(s) to you use most often for the light tank
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
2 Basic Magic
29.79%
14 29.79%
1 Fireball Cannon
27.66%
13 27.66%
1 Fan of Knives
14.89%
7 14.89%
1 Tornado Summoner
27.66%
13 27.66%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic magic tactic - used to often?
haha ok now i udnerstand what u mean,

u right, too many basicsSad.... same for swarm rockets, heavy tanks and infernal... maybe this game need more balance. I Know that each weapon are based on the same formula... but sum are better than others.. i think Smile
Nope, not better, they just seem more easy (and that way better) in use for the new players, because you can move very little and still shoot lots of these cool minirockets all around. But if you are more experienced, you'll be able to make much more use of the fire arrows for only 200more.

Just one comparrison, its like that with all other things too. The basic magics, mini rockets, heavy tanks,... will just seem imba because they are just more accesible (and maybe appealing) to new players but will always be owned by 'pros' using shredders, airship, sky tank, goblin tank,....
Batto Wrote:Nope, not better, they just seem more easy (and that way better) in use for the new players, because you can move very little and still shoot lots of these cool minirockets all around. But if you are more experienced, you'll be able to make much more use of the fire arrows for only 200more.

Just one comparrison, its like that with all other things too. The basic magics, mini rockets, heavy tanks,... will just seem imba because they are just more accesible (and maybe appealing) to new players but will always be owned by 'pros' using shredders, airship, sky tank, goblin tank,....

i dont think so, what i like from rockets is that the countdown is very fast (0.1 sec) and u kill almost all enemy units each waves. By the way, when i get swarm rockets, im able to destroy mid towers. So this is why i like it. But ill try fire arrows.

i think that swarm rockets, is pretty same than Laser. it shoot too fast and good dmg. so u get all gold from units !! and good against tank.

i would like to play with u sometime if u wanna join Azeroth for a momentTongue
Well, you like swarm rockets, i like fire arrows, you like laser, i think its overrated and so i like flamer much moreSmile

Not that i never use swarm or laser, i just try to avoid itTongue

Well, i play very rarely on us east on undercover-yoh (some "fun" account i once made) but will make new yohsoog account and subscribe to us east league too i think one of these days. However i am quite busy with my exams at school so i cant guarantee anything at this timeSmile
why dont you just join northrend? there are much more (and generally better) players then on azeroth.
ChatEnChaleur Wrote:i would like to play with u sometime if u wanna join Azeroth for a momentTongue

Forgot to mention this, but i made my Yohsoog account on Azeroth and lately i've played quite some games there. Especially when its evening/night here and everyone sleeps on northrendWink But i have to agree with those who mentioned it before, the average skill level is below that of northrend (probably has to do with the fact that btanks was in german firstSmile ).

But anyway, if you want, you can always add me to your friends list, would love to play with forum members.
Batto Wrote:
ChatEnChaleur Wrote:i would like to play with u sometime if u wanna join Azeroth for a momentTongue

Forgot to mention this, but i made my Yohsoog account on Azeroth and lately i've played quite some games there. Especially when its evening/night here and everyone sleeps on northrendWink But i have to agree with those who mentioned it before, the average skill level is below that of northrend (probably has to do with the fact that btanks was in german firstSmile ).

But anyway, if you want, you can always add me to your friends list, would love to play with forum members.

Yeah, i'll add you. Who knows ? maybe ill see u onlineSmile
Hey, by the way, since you told me to get Fire Arrows, now i try many strats with items (i really like Short Range, quick countdown and huge dps like poisonous magic and fire magic).
i tend to lag on northrend. but true, there aren't that many good players in east or west.
BTT I would say. But my comment on the playerstrength first... dunno ... my PC does even lagg when i play on Nothrend so I wont imagine playing on Azeroth. I just noticed that I'm one of the few Fan of Knives users... I personally preffer this weapon because of the low cd and the moderate damage. I play it with no upgrade then a second one and both upgrade or i play with hull instead of a second FoK... depends on the strength of my enemy. But overall I like it more then the Basic Magic... which has this mentioned "hits more then one enemy but not the one you want" effect i think. You could say... YEAH the Light Plasma Gun has too - but the Light Plasma Gun only needs 1 space and is cheaper with nearly same effects in my oppinion. Well and I just noticed Chilledkroete still loves formulas.....
MfG Felix_C_Lehn aka ancientsurvivor
This is a signature .... believe it! -or not (that's your problem)

"Ich denke also Spinn ich!" (Spiderman, nach William Shakespear)

Rechtschreibefehler sind gewollt und enthalten iene geheime Formel um Wasser in Bier zu verwandeln. AdÜ
Quote:swarm rockets
they are so easily acessible... its directly in the center, and if you are fighting there, you dont need to spend extra 150 gold for teleporting back and then buy fire arrows, additionally swarm rockets are much faster to buy, you only loose a few seconds, otherwise you would loose about 10 seconds, so the overall "cost" is even higher... teleporting back costs about 300 gold and becomes more expensive the more firepower you already have
i dont have the teleporting back problem ^^

i like to play risky, because its more fun, and i play for fun.

so i die quite often and can buy everything in base for free 8)
but i only feed very rarely, most of the time i have more kills than deaths anyway. risky just means more kills and deaths, if you know how to play.
risky does not mean more kills to me^^ my stats vary from 70:5 to 15:30^^ i think the respawn time is quite important, too, because it makes you unable to fight in that time...when im good i have 10:0 or something like that at the beginning, before i go buying new stuff, but i have never stats like 10:5, then it would more easily become 6:5^^ i think a problem is, that between risky and safe theres no real difference^^ if you go to far with risk, it becomes suicider very fast^^ risky for me only means: you see a tank without any creeps around it which you could beat, but you have to leave your creeps alone, so you use all your abilities and hope to kill it (normally this does not work^^), or you shoot your rocket on everything which has low hp, even if you have to drive into some enemy creeps for it (50% / 50% to work, a higher chance on lanes, because there are no other enemies who then fire a rocket on you^^)
Well thats the question. Do I hunt him down and risk my own hp - or do I stay and push in the meantime. It depends on your rocket mainly I think - cuz if the rocket allready does 540 dmg I will go hunt him down because the bounty I get is higher -and u will surely get him- then the enemies get if i get killed by the Forces creeps. Think theres somewhere a Thread where you can read about the goldsharing.... Also I think Fire Arrows are a rly good variation to the RS beacuse of its high single target dmg if you can manage it to just be in the range of one unit. Same with Light Fanastic ... which is in my oppinion one of the most dangerous weapon if upgarded (no ones thinks of being hit by 2+525 evry sec .... byebye HP if you concentrate dmg ^^ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This is a signature .... believe it! -or not (that's your problem)

"Ich denke also Spinn ich!" (Spiderman, nach William Shakespear)

Rechtschreibefehler sind gewollt und enthalten iene geheime Formel um Wasser in Bier zu verwandeln. AdÜ
Hmm am i the only one who playes multibow + basic magic. Its good against skilled players because u get very low tank kills anyway. So u get more creepskills. You can stop creepwaves more easy. Against unskilled players you often get free kills because the enemy creeps are dead much faster than yours, and your opponent is surprised by that.

I allways play that strategy, and mostly i buy a second basic(and all upgrades) and get a better tank in time.
Wehr Rächtschreibfeler findet darf sie behallten.

Join a BT Clan!! NOW!!!
Definatly tornados, even when not fighting oposite players it's good for creeping(it kills a marine with one shot). plus need 2 hits to kill a starting tank(when you count your onboard cannon in) then depending on the am i get another one or a heavy tank and thats how i win basicly.
Andibert Wrote:Hmm am i the only one who playes multibow + basic magic.

I've tried that today, it really works quite well if you play defensively, and I guess it's better at creeping than having e.g. a fireball cannon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death Magic Teo_live 7 5,872 2011-03-28, 08:54:22
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  FE-tactic LivingFR 18 10,390 2010-10-05, 03:06:37
Last Post: l2kassassisn
  Capturing Capture Points Efficiently (Basic Guide) LolCakeLazors 12 9,077 2009-05-11, 02:07:35
Last Post: GooglyBoogly
  My view of weapons (and death magic) (Epic wall of text) bobbob247 6 5,923 2009-02-22, 16:36:02
Last Post: Dr.McNinja
  a new tactic? italyrools 5 4,595 2007-11-20, 02:02:00
Last Post: Batto