Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IcePrison and ThunderHammer Cooldown...
Hi,

I think the IcePrison from FrostRoboter and the ThunderHammer from GoblinTank has a to short cooldown(30seconds)
40seconds cooldown would be better maybe ... my opinionTongue

FirePhoenix
In general suggestions like this need to be made with a precise reasoning. Just saying "do x" is not enough, you need to shed light on why you suggest this change. (A simple "too strong" is a start, but preferable you could point to situations in which any imbalance can be seen, or point to the frequency of those tanks being used, which is usually a good sign for balance issues.)
I play really often the FrostRobot and I dont understand one thing:

On the one hand you have THE stun-abillity in the whole game. Mass-dmg, monderate mana-cost and only 30 sec cooldown. Nearly all Stun-Abillities have 40 seconds (i think, the heli ground-stun has only 30 sec cd, but he must go very near to the target and he has casting-time), if they dont have disadvantages like helicopter or goblin, which can use the stun only against ground-tanks.

On the other hand you have got a really cool AoE-Spell with these ice-bolts, which has also moderate mana-cost but 40 seconds cooldown, which is for that type of abillity very high.

I would slightly reduc e the dmg of the AoE-spell and exchange the cooldowns, then the Frost-Robot is In My Opinion way better balanced, then now. The 10 seconds cooldown are on the first look nearly nothing, but can sometimes turn the table of a battle...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Short Cooldown of CP Teleport Gammagulp 30 10,603 2009-11-20, 16:55:13
Last Post: ericgrau
  earth robot's ability cooldown unpredictable_m 1 1,605 2009-11-07, 07:05:30
Last Post: unpredictable_m