Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
kick system
well - in other games it works (legion). team start requests. all players vote.
We had (have)
  • all player votes - community complained
  • no vote at all - community complained
  • only team votes - community complains

Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
maybe try it with a "-kickme" comment, so players can just kick-vote for themself? (just joking of course..)
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I cant play Btanks because i always be kicked, why???
Can someone tell me why???
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?p...0#pid31890
Code:
[Tue Jan 24 21:32:24 2012] [GAME: BTanks League RANKED #27316] player [Russ_Meyer] joined the game
[Tue Jan 24 21:32:24 2012] [GAME: BTanks League RANKED #27316] [Local]: BTL qualify requirements not met: [Russ_Meyer@europe.battle.net] has got too much penalty to play on this bot.
[Tue Jan 24 21:32:32 2012] [GAME: BTanks League RANKED #27316] deleting player [Russ_Meyer]: has left the game voluntarily

You've got 102.96 penalty. 100 is the limit to play RANKED. You can play QUALIFY to reduce your penalty.
(2012-01-24, 16:27:35)eSVau Wrote: only team votes - community complains

This in my opinion is the best solution. Now we need to solve how to figure out when somebody should be kickable. Now the ideal solution would simply to have a neutral party with sound judgement, a referee or admin, to determine when a kick is justified followed by a team vote. Since this is impractical we need to come up with a system that is not abusable and can be picked up by an AI. Because enemy team votes, and allowing a vote 100% of the time as long as 4 players go along are both easily abusable these are out of the question.

Right now I feel as though people are too hard to kick. Because games are so liable to be "ruined" by the presense of players that are simply put, unfit for playing ranked games. Now you may call me bias by asking "well who says who should be able to play ranked and who shouldn't."

I think the solution is this, double the qualification games required for playing ranked to 30 or perhaps even higher. This will actually solve 3 problems in one move.
- Less "noobs" will join ranked games and when they join they will be more experienced lessening the need for a kick command in the first place
- Making the "punishment" for being banned more severe creating an even larger incentive to follow the rules
- Discourage multi-accounting which right now is completely ruining the balance of half of the league ranked games

If i understand it right the Problem is, that the kick-vote doesn't start for bad players if they don't die etc...
Why don't make a Global-Kick-Vote in this case => 75 % must vote yes. (Both Teams)
If a "normal" Kick-Vote starts only the own Team counts.
(2012-01-25, 15:24:54)AoKiji Wrote: If i understand it right the Problem is, that the kick-vote doesn't start for bad players if they don't die etc...
Why don't make a Global-Kick-Vote in this case => 75 % must vote yes. (Both Teams)
If a "normal" Kick-Vote starts only the own Team counts.

That's about what I suggested already, but no one has made any statement regarding that or why they think that is bad.

And as I see it, people don't complain about the kick logic itself that much, but about people being unkickable - so you shouldn't mix the team-kick approach with this problem I think.

Just make it so at least 1 vote of the enemy team is required to kick those that are currently unkickable, and all is good. For all other cases the current system is okay - for me, that isWink

Best Regards

Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
another suggestion could be making tinkers always kickable some guys are playing it until the end
Player 0:3 on 2 min and player 0:4 on 4 min aren't kickable why? In most of games those players are getting kicked after they play passive even without sharing damage and they are no killing creeps. Any Solution improving of the kick system?
@russ 28 i think you are kicked every game because you play airship with 2 fireball fear magic then save 11k for powerpack maybe just some advice get a gold hull so you can share damage defend cps and probably get a few kills im not sure what your logic is behind saving for power pack besides saving a small amount of gold
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
today i saw someone who sell everything and buy weaponuppgrades and left the game. We only got 140 leaver gold and lost instantly.

It is possible that the hostbot know how many gold the leaver will give and if the gold dropps under 150 or something the player will be banned or something?
(2012-10-22, 02:34:04)Perfektionist Wrote: today i saw someone who sell everything and buy weaponuppgrades and left the game. We only got 140 leaver gold and lost instantly.

It is possible that the hostbot know how many gold the leaver will give and if the gold dropps under 150 or something the player will be banned or something?

You're supposed to save the replay and post this in the "ban requests" thread, if what you say is true the player was clearly guilty of "econ sabotage." However if the game was a qualify game (which i suspect it is) the request will not be considered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The new bounty and spree system Wupti 15 14,067 2014-06-12, 05:45:00
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  AFK counter vs kick system with less players / re-kick timer / multi-afk griffin1987 1 2,659 2014-01-23, 00:46:23
Last Post: Exodus
  Explosives and kick penalty ichwillrotsein 2 3,243 2013-01-21, 00:14:59
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  5 min kick starting afker issue, it was 3 min before AeroniumX 0 1,911 2013-01-06, 01:18:25
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Retarded clan members abusing the retarded kick system Teo_live 12 10,074 2012-09-05, 00:59:36
Last Post: Perfektionist