Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beacon Still Bugged
It seems that I often fail to TP to an allied beacon. I know that there is a 4 sec cooldown, and that only one ally can TP at a time, but beacon still fails sometimes given those criteria. I have posted before without replay, but this time I paid attention and kept the replay. This game at about 36 minutes in we tried to take the bottom CP with a beacon, and all our teleports failed *before* the beacon was destroyed. When I played the game it showed our teleport circles by the CP and then they were cancelled and we were told can only teleport to friendly CP. When I watch the replay I only see the teleport circles of the successful teleports, and it doesn't show the failed ones. SOMETHING IS AMISS. We need Nancy Drew, or Sherlock Holmes, or at least SCOOBY DOOBY DOO to figure this shit out.

TL;DR STFU read the damn post.

Cheers - roargasm

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 1.5 MB / Downloads: 224)
I think i found the "bug" - beacon seems to be disabled as soon as ANYONE ports there. That is, if an enemy ports to the fac, close enough to the beacon, it gets cooldown as well. Is it supposed to be that way? Don't think so.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
That's right, it's not supposed to be this way, I already fixed it some days ago.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bugged junkyard or electro? DJantoine 1 3,692 2012-10-29, 05:22:54
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  [All versions] CP TP and Teleport Beacon ssl 9 10,863 2012-10-28, 22:46:07
Last Post: Perfektionist
  bugged Orbital Strike dirtyterror 1 2,553 2012-06-19, 10:27:05
Last Post: Velocity2k
  bugged Orbital Strike dirtyterror 1 2,616 2012-06-18, 14:46:18
Last Post: Saiyuki
  [8.73] beacon teleporting Helge_F 10 9,194 2011-08-08, 02:20:43
Last Post: toyboatt