Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League - Scoring of Unbalanced Games
Hello,

Regarding the league scoring I'd l ike to suggest that

-> if a team has 2 players less which leaved/disconnected (I don't know if you can see if they were kicked with the current system) at least 20 minutes before the end of the game, there should be no scores except for the penalty for those leavers.

That way I think it wouldn't be easily abusable, because if ppl just left to not have the game counted, they'd get the even heavier penalty as well as the game may still be counted if it won't last another 20 mins -

What's your oppinion?

Best Regards
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
having a high elo does not give me a boner ... as i don't really care about points & just wanna have a good game i tend to say no :]
(2011-06-26, 09:05:10)stibi- Wrote: having a high elo does not give me a boner ... as i don't really care about points & just wanna have a good game i tend to say no :]

I don't care that much either, and would prefer the league ranking not be accessible online, because no one could care about points anymore then, but - that's not as it is, and it won't be changed in that way.

Which means: League ranking system IS there - and as such I think it should at least be meaningful.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
there should be decreased limit of penalty points i guess it can be no more than 60 points
some tinkers and total noobs are destroying every game why should they been allowed to play league ?
They get it by permament solo playing or afking. It destroy so many games

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long games - Supercell ; Titan Max 2 3,572 2014-03-28, 16:58:19
Last Post: Max
  ideas for faster games ckibibi 5 4,647 2014-02-04, 20:48:43
Last Post: eSVau
  Players ruining games psycodiver 3 3,279 2013-12-24, 04:41:25
Last Post: gozo1985
  Qualify games Max 9 7,423 2012-11-05, 16:48:19
Last Post: Max
  conquest victory for league? Perfektionist 10 8,601 2012-11-01, 15:28:36