Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Good Stratigy For Medivac?
Most of the time I random for bonus start gold but sometimes I get medivac and I cannot use it as well as the other tanks. Also the only time I used it well was when I had 3 bombs, gold hull, speed boost, and swarm rockets was when I was really good. (Plus Invincibility for 4 secs = Pwnage)I had all of that when the other team only had heavy tanks. It was because my team had a trader. Now I usually start with star shooters, and I wonder what are good weapons for mid game or what to get next after star shooter. I don't want medivac to be a tank that I don't enjoy when I random. So what do you usually do with medivac after the first 5 minutes, weapons etc. Thanks.
I got starcraft 2 for FREE.YOU CAN TOO! You can get paypal, ipod, and more for free. CLICK LINK

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MagicKinz
Hmm... When i use the Med, i play with range weapons. I start with a bombarding rocket, buy 2/3 more, buy repair-robots, if necessary, i buy a speed boost, and then i start farming gold for 4 Rocket Hails. Try to stick with somebody else, your heal and inv. skills are extremely usefull for teamplaying. By minute 30-40 you should have 4 Rocket Hails, the Ultimate Pack, the Hp pack (I forgot it's name D:) and many killsBig Grin (Or many deaths :[ ). No, don't buy another tank. Unless you REALLY hate the medivac, stick with it until you can afford Frostbot. In some cases i buy a Sky Tank... but not untill i have at least 2 hails.
Good luckBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is destroying factories good or bad? Desktop_General 7 9,543 2012-08-21, 15:41:04
Last Post: progg
  good builds weakDarkness 4 6,804 2011-09-21, 15:21:22
Last Post: bt_brother
  Good Helico Start ChatEnChaleur 7 6,338 2008-03-24, 00:13:52
Last Post: ancientsurvivor