Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Helico Start
I Tryed many ways to begin a btank. but now, my favorite is :
- Buying Helicopter
- Buying Basic Magic (1)

after this, ill still have 1k gold. So i wait till i get 1250 gold.
- then i buy another Basic Magic

This is very powerful against Tank and units, then i get swarm rockets so i get fast gold and kill easily the other tanks

what u guys think about that ???
I would change the strat a little bit:

Buy 1 Basic Magic, upgrade it and teleport into the fight.

You make more damage from the beginning, and now you can look what your opponents do. Maybe you can buy seccond Basic magic then, but sometimes it is better to buy hull or something else...
Early second Basic Magic before upgrade the old on makes no sense.

After two basic magic dont buy swarm rockets. Aganist noobs this strats works, but not against Pros. They will have Heavy Tank and their rocket kills you easily. You feed them now.

Better you buy a hull or spend for bigger tank.
Captain-Iglu wo bist du^^
I agree, never buy a second/third weapon unless you can be absolutely sure that your opponents won't be able to switch to a bigger tank sooner than you could. If you are up against a lot of tinkers, that might work, but you're screwed as soon as somebody gets a Heavy Tank, an Air Ship, or a Thunder Tank (in the latter cases it's not as bad, but still difficult). Even if your enemy still has 1k gold to go and you kill him a couple of times due to your better weapons - you're gone as soon as he gets a Heavy Tank, his skills alone will soon be able to kill you instantly. I only go for more weapons instead of a new tank when I'm on Demolisher with Multi Bow, as I already have 1k more hp than a Light Tank, and I know I can farm enough gold for a hull pretty fast, plus I can keep a Heavy Tank at bay for a while with mines, even if I cannot kill him.
This build is quit usual and don't offer any particular advantages... Helico is best for hit and run and basic magic is quit weak.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
You guys are right for one thing, i made a mistake to get swarm rockets after 2 basikc magics. I understand that i wont get enuff hp against better tank.

But it depends, if i get a good start and kill many tanks, i get iron or steel hull then swarm rockets. 1500 or 2500 + 3300 = 4800 or 5800... this is pratically the same price than Heavy or Air ship. And with the iron hull im enuff resistant against missiles from heavy tank and i stay very strong to kill every units, towers and tanks.

Then, i get a heavy tank.

Carcharoth2 Wrote:I would change the strat a little bit:

Buy 1 Basic Magic, upgrade it and teleport into the fight.

You make more damage from the beginning, and now you can look what your opponents do. Maybe you can buy seccond Basic magic then, but sometimes it is better to buy hull or something else...
Early second Basic Magic before upgrade the old on makes no sense.

After two basic magic dont buy swarm rockets. Aganist noobs this strats works, but not against Pros. They will have Heavy Tank and their rocket kills you easily. You feed them now.

Better you buy a hull or spend for bigger tank.

If you upgrade the first basic magic, u wont get as gold as u buy 2 basic. And at begin, you need to get the more gold possible. And 2 upgraded basic magic worth the price and time, cuz u kill units easily instead of gettin only 1 basic magic then get heavy or i dunno. Are u on Us East Server ??

And btw, a friend of mine do pratically the same technique as me. He gets one basic magic with helico at beginning. Then he gets a Heavy Tank. But hes not rich and his weapons sucks (only one basic after more than 10 min). So he cant make gold and cant kill me cuz im fast and i hit strong!
starting with a heli and buying a basic cannon is more worthwhile than getting basic magic. unless you can farm creeps efficiently, you should get a tank first before buying an expensive weapon.
Get a Heli and a graded Bow if you want to kill creeps. The enemy players will - propaply - get very close to you means they drive into ur side creeps ==> finish of with rocket... worked neraly everytime for me.
This is a signature .... believe it! -or not (that's your problem)

"Ich denke also Spinn ich!" (Spiderman, nach William Shakespear)

Rechtschreibefehler sind gewollt und enthalten iene geheime Formel um Wasser in Bier zu verwandeln. AdÜ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is destroying factories good or bad? Desktop_General 7 9,542 2012-08-21, 15:41:04
Last Post: progg
  good builds weakDarkness 4 6,803 2011-09-21, 15:21:22
Last Post: bt_brother
  Tank start strategies. wolfheart 31 28,082 2011-06-18, 15:06:01
Last Post: AGGInator
  Any Good Stratigy For Medivac? l2kassassisn 1 3,852 2010-12-09, 05:47:26
Last Post: EZEQUIELBW
  what weapon do you start with the light tank? Gantz 51 36,258 2009-06-12, 08:05:58
Last Post: BENNIE.FM