Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IP check for League / Multiacc BAN
Hi everyone , (i definitly could descripe this topic better when i could tpy ein my own language)

I got a suggestion which could balance League again ^^
Its only allowed to have 1 aktive League Acc.
maybe u could add IP scan fpr joining Players in League Games and if they detect MultiAcc they ban both from League !!

Would balance League again and Multiaccounting could be stoped .
Fake, Feed, Leave Acc wont be able to join games and ruin Games.
Maybe decrease Flaming , because strict Rules on League.
Also should a League Gamer Acc with +85% Stay , not be able to join Qualify Games.
People with more Players over an IP (brother for example hate to write short message and infos will be safed about their IP sharing)

It decreased number of BT player heavy last year when all started creating Multiacc an fake ACC ...

I see games when TEAM JACK_...... join with 5 PLayers and let the team win with most players opf them , feed each other or ruin game for purpose ^^
If they are close to kick they start playing much better or just dont kick teammates untill its safe loose or WIN -.-

no more fun when a game start and u know that 2-4 ppl just dont play serious or feed for purpose ^^

Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
100% agree even tho i have more than 1 acc;)

league is ridiculous since the top10 is actually top6 and there was time when top10 accounts in league was actually 3 guys. top200 is not more than 90-100 players.
I bet each of you played a game when 1600+ elo guy joined on new account with 1500 elo and fucked up balance.
So your algorithm for detecting fake accounts with dynamic IPs, brothers playing with same IP, LAN-party players over one and the same IP, people playing from universities etc. looks like?

Just say "detect multi-accs" is easy, but really detect them is hard... And with dynamic IPs it's almost impossible.
Y velo u right i couldnt descripe that , i'm not so much in to it like u do ...
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
(2011-12-15, 14:43:33)WannaMakeUSweat Wrote: what about making a limit to 2 accountsSmile? multi accounters are usually known and it should be their own decision which acc they want keep aliveTongue

Still doesn't solve the dynamic IP Problem, Universities, ... etc.

A better suggestion would be to use the wc3 key they are using. But I don't know if you have access to that key with the bot? (I think it's almost a year since i touched the source code of my bot)

Best Regards
Another option would be an ingame command which would trigger a mail to a mailing list for all devs/league admins, including game information like the last 30 chat lines and the player names (and maybe current game statistic or the like, if that's possible). After that they should be able to just reply to that mail with "KICK" or "BAN" to have that player kicked.

I know it's technically possible, but preventing that option from being abused would probably be more work than implementing itWink

Best Regards
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
You don't have acces to player-keys. Only battle.net knows them.
Afaik there is no way to reliably identify a player on the bot.

.w3g   this is why.w3g (Size: 1.72 MB / Downloads: 168) I would make another account. Because you get paired with the f***ing worst players in League over and over and over again. People should be rewarded for their skill, not punished.

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=25931

Some people also have accumulated ridiculous amounts of penalty over time. Since penalty decays so slowly it's better to make a new account if you want to be in the top ranks than play 40 more games to reduce it to 0. Others simply want to avoid being flamed after having such a bad reputation on their other account.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  conquest victory for league? Perfektionist 10 8,392 2012-11-01, 15:28:36
Last Post: Wupti
  Give up on Tinker in League toyboatt 38 33,257 2012-04-07, 10:46:32
Last Post: EarthR
  allowing trader in league Shadowgear7 2 2,760 2011-11-25, 08:08:50
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
Thumbs Down CLAN LEAGUE! progg 4 3,257 2011-08-27, 09:31:33
Last Post: El_Polacco
  League - Scoring of Unbalanced Games griffin1987 3 3,281 2011-06-26, 14:40:25
Last Post: El_Polacco