Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Earth Bot
Am I the only one that thinks this tank has too much survivability. I just turtle at a cp knowing I can't be killed. I purposely allow my opponent to kill my tower just so I get all the creep golds, knowing I'm unkillable at my cp. Should they be foolish enough to charge me with my passive+burst damage reduction and health regain, they won't outlast the battle of attrition even with my 2k worth of weapons vs their 5k worth of weapons.
Only tanks that seems like a threat to me are the last three tanks, sky, inferno, titan.

If my opponent gets a frost bot(30-40min), i would most likely have a gold hull with decent mid range weapons already.
Creeping with this tank is absurdly easy. 2-3 ranks in my Q move and I can spam it to kill 1 out of 3 creep waves or use it as an escape. Earthquake is on a somewhat low cd, that I can also spam it on 1 out 3 creep waves. Thats 2 out of 3 creep waves that are a guarantee kills.
well man, it's better to creep with weapons;) and sometimes move from cp.
I find it better to creep with earth bot, your q move will kill the first wave of creeps(given you know to use your move when the creeps are at 75-50% health and not at full health), your earthquake will kill the second, your 2kweapons+tank cannon will kill roughly 75% of the 3rd wave, then on the 4th wave, you Q move is usable again. Its a guarantee kill on all creeps except for the little flying zeppelin.
2 upped basic+hull or 3 upped basic, upgraded to earth at the 20min mark. You're going to be creeping very very well at little risk of dying. Earn about 3k by the 25min mark, another 3k at 30min. 6k total alone from creep kills to spend or save knowing that you can still creep well with your two abilities and survive well with your others.
well, then hf creeping
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Earth Robot is just op Huh
Imagine:
You dominate your lane and get a demon tank or a frost tank and now you want to take over your lane,but your opponent get an earth robot...... now its hard to kill him,because earth robot always can escape or use his 'w' skill . Its hard to kill him at cp and so he can just camp all the time until he got porter + poison.......
Earth robot is too convenient for such an strong tank.....

I always skill 'q' skill just on level 1 , because of less mana and this skill is even on level 5 just to weak Tongue

If you want a convenient strong tank : Earth Robot + poisons Huh

Since you are talking about this tank "surviving" ability, I would like to ask if his "q" spell (the one to walkthrought) can be modified :
I think the earth robot is invulnerable when using this spell, and this is a bit imbalanced with the antigrave ability to fly during which the tank can be hit.

I am not sure if this is true. But if the earth cant be hit during this spell, I think it has to be changed. I think i have some games when weapons starts firing and it "hits" the earth during the spell and no dammage is done.
i really think it should be done like the antigrav, else i feel it s like free tp for a 7,5k tank.

Can you confirm or invalidate this information?

Thanks,
Yes, the earth-robot is immortal while using the dustwave. But to fix other problems (i already suggested it internal), how Exodus told me (he could mention more details).
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I just discovered that the ghosts are immune to earthquake and the ghost tank not. Lame?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Balancing Ghost Demon, Earth. Althend 26 16,457 2011-07-17, 20:59:10
Last Post: usman111
  earth robot's ability cooldown unpredictable_m 1 1,560 2009-11-07, 07:05:30
Last Post: unpredictable_m
  Earth Robot discreprancy DOGG1 8 4,175 2009-02-12, 13:39:50
Last Post: Exodus
  Earth Robot still imba in 8.48? NoobStrike 13 6,228 2008-06-27, 15:24:59
Last Post: qweqqweq
  [8.46] Earth Robot horselance 11 4,831 2008-06-15, 23:41:27
Last Post: DerSatan