Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
about team Heroes loses the game because of flaming
(2012-02-28, 19:32:55)BatiGol9 Wrote: can u answer ?

why referee wait until 1:16 to terminate the game ??? Flaming started in first 4 min and Referee can terminate the game in first 10 min ??

why he wait until we very close to win ????

in 1:16 we have Inf + Earth + Hunter and we get all controls + we have facetory near enemy base !!! Cool

Sadist peopleBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
It was your fucking fault that u keep flamed/trolled in endgame even we have warned you. As I said, I would end this game much more earlier but oliver wanted to continue this game for KCTZ because they wanted a game. I know that you maybe could win this game.

BUT YOU GUYS WOULDN'T DESERVE THE WIN, ALSO YOU WOULDN'T DESERVE TO BE 3RD PLACE !!!
(2012-02-28, 19:32:55)BatiGol9 Wrote: can u answer ?

why referee wait until 1:16 to terminate the game ??? Flaming started in first 4 min and Referee can terminate the game in first 10 min ??

why he wait until we very close to win ????

in 1:16 we have Inf + Earth + Hunter and we get all controls + we have facetory near enemy base !!! Cool

First of all, at 1:16 your team has obvious advantages, this is true. But your team hasn't destroy anything inside the base. According to your team skills, in the remaining 14min, it is hard to say your team will win for sure. For me it looks more like a draw game.

Second of all, I terminate the game not because your team is winning. It was because I finally had enough with red's flame. I might ignore that he flamed me in person. But if he is saying in my face that this tournament, which I spend a lot of time to work on, is a "unenjoyable trash", then he really don't deserve to play in it.

Back to your question, yes you are right, I should've terminated the game at 10min, when red flamed the 2nd time. And actually, I shouldn't even let the game started, because your team didn't have 4 players at the game time.

But on the other hand, we are trying to make a successful tournament with more good games, so we can tolerant a bit the rules with the reality, provided if it is fair to everyone, and if the 2 teams can agree with each other.

So this is why I let the game started as 3v3, because KCTZ wants a game. This is why I didn't terminate the game at 10min, because KCTZ didn't complain about it, and they seemed to enjoy the game at that time.

Even after everyone is bored with red's flame, I still wanted to let the game go to the end, because organizing a tournament game is not easy. I thought we could put the replay on the forum to let people decide the game result, because I don't want to abuse the referee termination power. But red went beyond the line anyway, which left me no choice. There were actually many many chances given to red, and he didn't take care.

So BatiGol9, I feel you should actually ask red to correct himself, instead of defending him and defending your team.
LOOOOOOOL
so very big problem ......
red was didn't know about rules ( 0% ) , and he thought its just a game ....
so we won the match , we lost the tournment , so no problem for you guys ...
why open this subject?
Why gomboob did actually flame?
(2012-02-29, 00:04:41)curryking1 Wrote: Why althend has to troll in every thread?

Cause u love me !

Ans asking why gomboob (salmon) did flame is pure curiosity ^__^
for you Althend ^^ , because he have 3 players of team / and we are 2
Oliver know the real leader .. isn't me .. Thesalmon is a leader ...
so , i can't stop him , and he though like a playing simple game .... not a BTT
and Oliver know the problem , why i put my name on post ( i thought the leader isn't that important )
go on Althend ^^
sorry , bad english :p
Some trolling from me:
Choose better leader next time. Guy who behaves like that in a tournament game can be a leader at most of a sandpit's stone throwing team of angry kids;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT2012 Game Replays olivercamel 11 13,079 2012-04-15, 23:07:14
Last Post: olivercamel
  BTT2012 Honor Game olivercamel 10 10,254 2012-04-15, 23:03:56
  BTT Final Game Discussion olivercamel 43 35,322 2012-04-01, 17:26:00
Last Post: progg
  BTT2012 Game Schedule, Practical Info and Game Results olivercamel 5 10,013 2012-03-29, 20:44:25
  [split] BTF / Sieg-GeiL game schedule Tez.Sick 13 11,086 2012-03-16, 23:35:04
Last Post: Tez.Sick