Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT-Round 4
olivercamel Wrote:BTT round 4 is the worst ever.

3 games had dc, and 2 teams lost largely because of that.

And Game 15 didn't even happen because Old Sluts cannot present 5 players on time. Sake-AA won by default.

Many people were planning/organizing/waiting/expecting long time for this game, and ruined by someone who didn't come. Nothing sucks more than that.

Bennie sucks more than thatBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
lol oliver, frenzy knew about the gametime but he forgot his keys at his parents place. so he stood in front of his locked door and could not get in. that's just bad luck and it was not planned by him. shit happens so whatever. if sake would have waited some more minutes he would have joined because key service was already called. so don't blame him because he made a fault which can happen to everyone.
Northrend: Proud shaman of Clan BuG.
Azeroth: Proud shaman of Clan BTOW.

Don`t be afraid - be happy!
its ironic the way they won but hey,people cant plan their problems.Alexandro lagged out today after salt was late for the game and even though all knew that alexandro had internet issues he played and ofc lagged out early game.LiooooiL had problems with his router but now its fucked he didnt want this to happen but it happened ...shit happens.The strange thing is that the australian ,US,and korea teams dont lag out as much as the europe teams they always had 1 player extra with them to join if something happens.It was nice to see them so well orginized always 30 mins early and always with 1 extra player for insurence.I have to say even though most of them if not all are weaker bt players than you and sake they were always early.Its not just you and sake, interacial aswell as wh3b had their own problems.And in the end the strongest teams in the tournament (thats my oppinion yes i think they are the strongest-those 4 maybe+korea1) are failing in their management.Its surprising how the weaker players take this much more seriously.PS:Korea#1 does well so far too i wouldnt put them with the rest of the weaker teams.(i didnt mean to offend the other teams just those 5 are showing overall better play).

Its just sad after all the work those people did for this tournament for half of the games to be either won by defaut or with uneven matchup after disconnect.
It is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare,that They are Difficult.
fucking lame-.-
i would be very very happy if everything could get repeated...
what about rmk?

i guess noone wants to win an unplayed game.

dc or lags could happen and mostly decide wars. is it impossible to do this if both teams agree??

if not: shame on you! Sad
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
if both teams agree i belive it is possible to rmk the game .That sets back the schedule a little but if they want to do it they will have to inform us as soon as they decide on it to see if we can reschedule,wich will most likely be possible if they say it in time.Becouse now it might happen so that the team that "won" the game by defaut has a game saturday at noon.If they want rmk the only way to do it is before that game cuz the game will be with the "victor" of the previous game vs a certain team.If they want to rmk they have to do it before the current winner's next scheduled game.So the sooner we know about it the more possible it becomes.Just a tip: we cant change the schedule in the last 1-2 days so it has to be earlier than that.You can always pm me oli or any other referee to notify us of your intentions.I know its sounds complicated but i think u can get it.
(lets put it simply as a game between team "A" and team "B".Once team "A" wins a game ( by forfait or not) he goes in his next match up against team "C", but if the game that he won by forfait is remade and in the rmk TEAM "B" wins he should go to the next match vs team "C" . And we have to know wich team goes before that next match actually happens.So thats basicly it .) 8)
It is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare,that They are Difficult.
omg... :lol:
funny shit @our game
thats defintly what u guys had to earn
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:omg... :lol:
funny shit @our game
thats defintly what u guys had to earn

HAHAH !!
AGGInator Wrote:what about rmk?

i guess noone wants to win an unplayed game.

dc or lags could happen and mostly decide wars. is it impossible to do this if both teams agree??

if not: shame on you! Sad

As soon as coolik could take the win he did up to him.If he really wanted to play he could of waited 2-3 minutes none of this would of happend it was probably a wise choice to take the win at the time anyhow from Old sluts view we struggled to get a team organized however we did have a team just unlucky how a player had his keys to his flat 300 miles awaySmile

And i thank the referee for putting up with our shit we give them such a hard time cause we idiot/bitches i don't think enough is said about the time consumed by the referees they do alot of hard work.

Crying for rmk would be silly and demoralizing i just wanted to have a game to everyone would of been and would of bought discussion (we could of found positive criticism of the map to develop the map further or find anything that could be tweaked.

Anyhow sucks game never happend i thank the btt team once again your awesomeSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
http://btanks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3542 - On the match table...

Old Sluts didnt won ... Sake-AA won ... edit it please ... OMG
Y hahaSmile
Very funny...^^
For the table issue i allready msged the referee responsible and it will be fixed ASAP.As far as coolik's reaction i think it was both sides that failed.
Its only natural after diclining their offer for postphoning the game in such way for them to respond accordingly and not wait.Those 2 teams are most probably the strongest ones in the tournament and yet cant agree on such simple things.Just so you know 2 games were remaked allready and none of the weaker teams made such a messy spam and scandal as you did.I think both teams should have talked calmy and thought of something early on.Considering the fact that you usually play intern games together you hardly agree on anything and respect each other.Its just surprising how people that hadnever even heard of each other before managed to sort things out much more efficiently.

Just for the record i talked with players on both sides before and after the game and on both teams there are players that agreed with the others teams proposal. (At first there were some old sluts players that agreed to postphone the game but as a team they decided not to.And after the game there are some sake-aa players that agree with remake but some of them dont agree with that just becouse if your last response to their proposal.)
So it all comes down to both teams sorting things out.Its like a never ending querrel.Its like a child's fight you hit i hit and etc etc till both of us feel really bad and in pain thinking that we have managed to land more punches but in the end it all ends up with 2 beaten boys that got angry over something isignificant.
About the table it turns out i can fix it myself its done.And again sorry about the mistake.
Its like a child's fight you hit i hit and etc etc till both of us feel really bad and in pain thinking that we have managed to land more punches but in the end it all ends up with 2 beaten boys that got angry over something isignificant.

@Gummy this is very true pretty much your post above is a good interpretation of not what to be

And yes the part about players getting alone well and easy is great all korean/aussie/usa teams have been great even though they don't know each other they are just greatful for playing which is enough

Everything you said above is right in my view
Why do we have to argue this matter until the death? sake won and nothing more to say. You guys have to remember that it's just a game and not your entire life. We all accepted the rules while registering for the tournament. And we, Old Sluts, had no team so it's a win for sake. Easy counting. So just stop whining in here and go on with the normal schedule.
Northrend: Proud shaman of Clan BuG.
Azeroth: Proud shaman of Clan BTOW.

Don`t be afraid - be happy!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT Round 5 olivercamel 3 4,761 2010-09-26, 22:35:45
Last Post: Orthodox
  Proposal of remaking BTT Round 4 olivercamel 34 24,643 2010-09-23, 20:14:32
Last Post: Exodus