Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins abuse their power?
Hey guys.

I know you admins do a lot of work and i appreciate that!
However I don't think it's fair you "cover up" for when your friends mess up. In this chase i talk about when one of your friends doesn't follow rules in ranked and deserves ban.
for example i requested a ban against dace, and we all know tez.sick and esvau are good friends of him which is fine. But when it was quite clear he deserved ban after his behavoiur in that game (i have nothing personal against dace), and i check my banrequest later, I can't find it because admins didn't even respond to it. They simply deleted it. So now i will post the replay of the game here and every one can watch whether they think it's fair or not.

i will short say reasons again:
1st he sells all and go tinker with factory, which is okay and not banable But when he says : I play 4 Wupti (around min 34) it's obvious he lose on purpose (gameplay sabotage) and that he blame me is just wrong.. 2nd I NEVER told Dace to play for me, that he gets angry with mates and decide to ruin game it's his decision, and i won't say it's fair he start include me, however it's clear to all who watch the replay that he lose on purpose and if we watch the rules Tez.Sick stated under the topic "ban requests" he don't follow rules like: Refusal/denial to play, gameplay sabotage.. but well take a look yourself the replay is attached.
I don't have anything personal against daCe, but his behaviour in this game was inappropiate

Wupti.
We delete any invalid request (at ban request thread!) - i asume u haven't uploaded an replay which we also delete once in a while.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
total rubbish. I've written in a post here, why I wrote that I play for wupti. because people in my team said, I play for you. I switched to tinker, in the hope to support my team. Too often someone else is playing tinker, and there will not cry. Now I do it, and the world is broken or what? you come here to settle, then you might have time to read the banrequestrules, you would also understand why your banrequest will be deleted. I did not feed in that game. I've tried to help my team. I built tower, have tried to repair our tower, etc.
you're pissed off because someone has written something about yourself? that's not my fault.
maybe an admin will indeed meet your dream life.

I've also looked at the replay again. My team has accused me 20 minutes I play for you, but this was not the case. why you? that was the reason why I wrote this.
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
@esvau well if i forgot to upload the replay it's my fault and i deeply apologize, but you could still see the gameid and check the chat, which would have been enough for ban.
Do I have to make a new request then or can you just check replay from this thread?

@daCe seriously cut the crap. It's so obvious you lose on purpose, and yes it was your team who started the thing about playing for some one, but that you agree with it is just bad sportsmanship because you accuse others for what you do. PLaying innocent now just annoy me even more. 1 thing is to do some bullshit, all human beings does that and no problem really, but that you won't admit it is just low in my opinion. No matter if it was against me (no idea why) or against your team (because you got mad), any one who watch the replay can see that you gameplay sabotage.

Once again i apologize to admins if i forgot to upload replay, then it was my fault and sorry for accusing you.

and DaCe stop say it's total rubbish, i saw your reply and reason why you wrote it, but that doesn't make it better at all? As a btanks player i have right to make a request for players who does something against the league rules, if you don't like it then just play according to the rules?

Wupti.
no idea why you are such a huge drama of it doing, but I do not care. why should I admit that I have sabotaged my team, if not at the event was? It may be that you're pissed off because the admins do not jump immediately when the mr.wupti writes a banrequest?
is there a rule that forbids me to go on to tinker and my support team? sure u have the right 2 do a banrequest against me,makes me not at all interested. But what you are doing so for an invertebrate, is simply ridiculous
I Heart my Denglisch
(2012-04-22, 19:44:47)daCe Wrote: no idea why you are such a huge drama of it doing, but I do not care. why should I admit that I have sabotaged my team, if not at the event was? It may be that you're pissed off because the admins do not jump immediately when the mr.wupti writes a banrequest?
is there a rule that forbids me to go on to tinker and my support team? sure u have the right 2 do a banrequest against me,makes me not at all interested. But what you are doing so for an invertebrate, is simply ridiculous

daCe seriously. huge drama? all i did was to make a regular ban request, then YOU start this by answering like i did something wrong making a ban request. And no I'm not pissed about anything at all lol. That i am "mr.wupti." doesn't give me any advantages or whatever you try to say with that. I made this because i thought they deleted it because it was their friend and if you read my earlier reply i already apologized to the admins and said it was my fault. This sounds more like you are mad because some one made a ban request for you. And again about the tinker thing if you actually started to read what i wrote: "he sells all and goes tinker support, WHICH IS NOT BANABLE...", i also said i have nothing personal against you, but when I see a player who doesn't follow rules I am allowed to make a ban request whether you like it or not. You ask me why I care so much about this? (in private message) and that's quite simple. In my opinion 1 thing is to play bad and/or ruin game on purpose, but when you drag another guy in like you did (in this scenario me), it's simply lack of respect and bad sportsmanship. but then again that's only my opinion. But daCe what i don't understand is, if you did nothing wrong why are you so upset about this ? If all i do is talk nonsense then you wouldn't really care, because you know other could see it aswell. What you do now is trying to play innocent and use cheap arguments and provocavative statements like "mr.wupti". Why don't you just let me do my banrequest and then see what the admins says, like all other guys who gets a ban request against them?...

Wupti.
I deleted my old post in another forum, because the thing was eaten. but today you started again with the post here. with reproaches that your banrequest is ignored, because I know the people. I have the right to your reproaches me to express it should be ok or not?
I Heart my Denglisch
As i said already my accusion against the admins was wrong and they had the right to delete my request because it was invalid, and it was my fault not their, how many times do you want me to repeat it?
And yes ofcause it's only fair you answer in this topic, but that doesnt change the fact that you did do gameplay sabotage in that game. Yes your team maybe started the accusion about daCe plays for Wupti., but does that makes it okay to say: I play 4 wupti., and by that make them all mad at me? in my opinion you should even just had stayed silent or told them they were wrong and that you played the best you could.

Wupti.
Love meBig Grin

Playing lower than our own level and trolling is not a valid reason to ban someone ^__^ (I do it all the time :p)

It seems that in this situation, Dace behaviour is ambiguous. I vote for a temporary ban of one week :p (Hahhaha)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
who are you?
I Heart my Denglisch
hi all
i respect both wupti and dace they are good players and good people, However i just sow the replay... dace deserves at least 1 week temporarily ban. i totally agree with wupti about dace unaccepted behavior in that game, he ruined the game and lied to make people blame wupti. In addition, i believe in our admins i'm sure they will give dace at least 1 week temporarily ban.
sorry dace but truth must be said this is my opinion. best wishes to every oneSmile
solangsam nervts.das spiel war verloren.ich bin dann auf tinker geswitcht.wenn irgendjemand anderes das macht,dann interessiert es keine sau.mach ich sowas gibts gleich einen riesen aufstand.und den satz am ende habe ich nur rausgehauen weil meine teamkollegen die ganze zeit damit genervt haben
I Heart my Denglisch
I played with dace tonight and he did pretty well :) and spoke with him and he still good person :)
so i think 3 days temporarily ban is enough hehe :) since he never got banned before. any way this is admins job to decide and I believe in their decision whether dace got banned or not :) hope you all best wishes and i apologize again dace its just my opinion i might be wrong or right :) love you all :)
(2012-04-25, 01:05:11)daCe Wrote: solangsam nervts.das spiel war verloren.ich bin dann auf tinker geswitcht.wenn irgendjemand anderes das macht,dann interessiert es keine sau.mach ich sowas gibts gleich einen riesen aufstand.und den satz am ende habe ich nur rausgehauen weil meine teamkollegen die ganze zeit damit genervt haben

would be nice to see this in English babe.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
in english:

dace is pissed off, the game was already lost.
Then he switched to tinker and if somebody else do that, no one fucking care.
But if he do it, everyone start to cry.
[33:38] [daCe]: i play 4 wupti =/
[38:23] [daCe]: for btf!
He just wrote it, because his whole team annoyed him all game long about his gameplay.

I also think the game was already lost and in this case dace do not deserve a ban.
But if we see that behavior in his next ranked games.......

I disagree. Who cares if someone thinks the game was lost or not, as long as there is a single person who believes there is some chance to win you just rob him of this chance. You more or less let the player know that his/her beliefs do not matter at all and that you have somewhat of a higher ground position.That is just morally wrong and should not be allowed. I personally would tend to ban him at least for game sabotage (the way he played plus the chatlog indicate that), I'm not certain though.

The chatting of his was disgusting as well.

Because I can't edit anymore (thx eSVauTongue):

Just because I disagree with the judgement of the request I do not want to imply at all that there was some kind of unfair treatment of the case by our league admins. I strongly believe that they try to be as objectively and fair as possible and have good reasons why the decision was made exactly as it was made.
[quote='Prog' pid='34333' dateline='1335353957']
I disagree. Who cares if someone thinks the game was lost or not, as long as there is a single person who believes there is some chance to win you just rob him of this chance. You more or less let the player know that his/her beliefs do not matter at all and that you have somewhat of a higher ground position.That is just morally wrong and should not be allowed. I personally would tend to ban him at least for game sabotage (the way he played plus the chatlog indicate that), I'm not certain though.

The chatting of his was disgusting as well.

agree i don't know daces situation exactly however in the scernario desrcibed by prog i think there should be a ban you cant just fuck around because you think game is over if someone wants to play on dont ruin game for him or your team
+ for prog and the other boobTongue i giveup sometimes when im tired cause of game, but if team does not i play my best. I dont see the point of messing arround with some 1 desire to have a gg till the end. I think fucking arround cause some 1 think that game is lost should be treated as game sabotage and become one of ban reasons.

Why tha hell any of yuu start the game anyway? If no way to get some shitty league points you will giveup? And if team does not you will fuck them to? Shitty selfish behavior. You can always leave the game if you dont find a pleasure in going in it any further.
(2012-04-26, 00:21:31)dirtyterror Wrote: + for prog and the other boobTongue i giveup sometimes when im tired cause of game, but if team does not i play my best. I dont see the point of messing arround with some 1 desire to have a gg till the end. I think fucking arround cause some 1 think that game is lost should be treated as game sabotage and become one of ban reasons.

Why tha hell any of yuu start the game anyway? If no way to get some shitty league points you will giveup? And if team does not you will fuck them to? Shitty selfish behavior. You can always leave the game if you dont find a pleasure in going in it any further.

agree if someone has desire to win and doesn't want to give up you should play to the best of your ability who knows a player might just dc changes whole game....or they might stack weapons and not get tanks......seen it before its possible there i can clearly see this as a reason for a ban

i want to know if hes going getting banned? not for the sake cause i hate him just want to know if i can just fuck about when ever i want when i see its alright to do so

i have seen some recent bans with similar reasoning
[Image: bear_facepalm_www-zaaap_-net_.jpg]
I Heart my Denglisch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  admin abuse HaRd2WiN4YoU 8 7,215 2016-02-18, 21:28:25
Last Post: HaRd2WiN4YoU
  for admins! please read maybe you can help me jojoy 5 4,320 2015-04-14, 22:31:20
Last Post: bitlanul
  PLS ALL ADMINS OR THE MAPMACKER ! galadion1 1 2,121 2015-04-14, 21:22:04
Last Post: Wapiti.
Lightbulb Suggest new league admins eSVau 24 16,240 2014-07-05, 14:27:09
Last Post: Althend
  Tez.Sick abuse his rights. Ch4oSxD 22 12,776 2013-08-20, 12:44:44
Last Post: BENNIE.FM