Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosives and kick penalty
[1.] As your kick penalty increses with suicide from explosives, mates can kick u for "feeding", even with 0 deaths (stats on scoreboard).
[2.] With those new active explosives, you get free kills with almost no risk of actually feeding the enemy. Plus you dont "steal" creeps from mates in mid and enemys have to pay 75 for every tp, wich is much in the early game. So its almost impossible to lose, unsless you get kicked by some ...

=> remove explosives or rework this new kick system
(2013-01-19, 16:09:38)ichwillrotsein Wrote: [1.] As your kick penalty increses with suicide from explosives, mates can kick u for "feeding", even with 0 deaths (stats on scoreboard).
[2.] With those new active explosives, you get free kills with almost no risk of actually feeding the enemy. Plus you dont "steal" creeps from mates in mid and enemys have to pay 75 for every tp, wich is much in the early game. So its almost impossible to lose, unsless you get kicked by some ...

=> remove explosives or rework this new kick system

Y thats what i meant in my last post... even when you cunter exploder with breaker you wont get any money... who even came up with idea like that??!!
You have no chance of killing him cause he can carry hulls... on tinker ofc, so he dont take any risk by playing this shitty tactic... where is any sense in this ?
hi all,
I believe the explosives is not a good idea I vote for remove it from ranked games at least.
1:because kill or kill self = profit or 0 loss ( click 3-2 jump boom)

2: teammates in middle get more gold from creeps while enemy get less gold of creeps because keep watching the exploder.
how to counter the exploder ?
by buying breaker I"m losing 300 gold while the exploder lose 0 gold , exploder may still get kills by go where there is no tele breakers but I lose gold and even if I get him with my tele breakers exploder kills him self so I get no money as apay back from what I payed in telebreakers.

3: explosives can be abused by some people and this is the same reason why exploder is banned so why allow us to buy the explosives while they do nearly same job, as example some ppl can buy explsives and keep kill teammate which heppend in one of my qualify games and I hope not to see some one do it in ranked
exploder may be fun item, however not in the ranked it ruin the game.
thanks for reading this, I like btanks and I hope it becomes even betterSmile
this is my opinion, please teach me how to counter the explosives OR remove it from ranked at leastSmile In addition, old explosives is better than the new one because we can get kills if kill exploder at least and he cant kill his teammate in base while click 3scc and boom.
hope you all best wishes from all my heartSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please hard-limit penalty to 7 RAF_Fenix 1 3,655 2014-08-02, 20:31:28
Last Post: eSVau
  AFK counter vs kick system with less players / re-kick timer / multi-afk griffin1987 1 2,684 2014-01-23, 00:46:23
Last Post: Exodus
  5 min kick starting afker issue, it was 3 min before AeroniumX 0 1,941 2013-01-06, 01:18:25
Last Post: AeroniumX
  kick system LoveComesAgain 53 34,499 2012-10-22, 04:33:19
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Retarded clan members abusing the retarded kick system Teo_live 12 10,187 2012-09-05, 00:59:36
Last Post: Perfektionist