Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lane trees and mass converter
Hi,

Well I have 2 suggestions (the second more serious than the first one) : first : could you downgrade space used by trees top left? Look at this replay : yellow camped 5 min on those trees at 1h-1h05. In our team we don't have any air tank and can't kill him. We just can't ! Can't net him, can't damage him even with lr weapons. This is really boring to play vs someone like that. Ok those kind of players are a little minority, but still...

Secondly : could you make impossible for town towers to get a mass converter? This is again really boring when a full team camp on base with full hp towers because 5 creeps make it get back 50% of it hp after each attack we can make. You can see that too in this replay I join. This game could have last 1h20 maximum but last almost 2h because of that. And it's not the first time I play games like that... Now there are only 2 slots in towers to prevent 6*repair, but 1*mass converter make this pointless because it repairs even faster than with 6*repairs.

Thanks a lot for feedbacks,

Max.

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 194)
First: For the air tank thing, you don't HAVE to camp him, I'll assume he didn't have a tp and that you owned both cps on the lane at the time. If air guy stays the entire game up there, that's his problem. Just go take cps or fight the rest of his team. Then just watch the minimap and when he tries to move away, use cptp+tp for the kill. Usually when this happens though his allies will move to help him resulting in a team fight, so it really doesn't matter.

Second: While I disagree with the restriction of mass converter from towers, I do think there is a problem with protective towers being too strong now with the change to titan. Though there are some strategies, (command center bomb/bombs in general) that are very underused for this purpose. Perhaps some sort of "lategame siege item" like an active version of the old orbital strike could be helpful here.
Well for the trees I told it wasn't really serious, I was just angry because of this boring player...

For the towers I agree to maybe add some new items, this go in the same sens to forbid tower to get mass converter. In that example there is no way to use command center or bombs, they camp enough to make it impossible, bombs would be fastly destroyed by all their dps and same thing for command center (that's why we didn't get any factory to try to end it faster : would be destroyed to fast). At 1h players don't have enough dps to defend enough vs bombs and factories most of the time, but at 1h30 and more those items start to be useless (even more when you play vs good players). That's why i suggest that, because then it's just about who camp more and when camping work they tp and get 3 or more cp back and make a funny game becoming boring because of that camp. Do you get my point?
agree with pretty much everything said besides i think strategically having no sky fortress or air tank is sometimes a bad move.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2013-02-04, 02:28:05)BENNIE.FM Wrote: agree with pretty much everything said besides i think strategically having no sky fortress or air tank is sometimes a bad move.

only gound tanks are stupid. Because of AxelauncherTongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove tree from bot lane. Garbage 2 3,644 2017-06-06, 12:01:04
Last Post: Saiyuki
  You should be able to tell computer allies what lane to take the truth 8 4,426 2009-04-30, 09:03:39
Last Post: Dr.McNinja