Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tez.Sick abuse his rights.
So da Tez.Sick mich ja so mag, nutzt er also gleich seine Rechte als League Administrator aus und banned mich direkt nach dem SpielWink. Natürlich ohne Ban request

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38547

Soweit so gut. Anscheinend darf er das.

Schauen wir doch einmal das replay an, welches ich im Anhang hinzugefügt habe.

Was sehen wir?

LITVIN_belarus kauft ein frost in min 60 und verkauft seinen Frost ca 5min später (Frost > tinker) und stellt sich hinter die Base. ( Nö ist kein Game Sabotage, es ist auch nicht nötig den Spieler darauf hinzuweisen und nein ich habe kb einen 0815 Spieler zu bannen )

ok er ist nutzlos für das Team, aber wir können ja noch gewinnen *hust*, wenn wir ihn kicken!

Kick anfrage kam raus 3/4 voten -yes 1/4 -no
der hat anscheinend kb mehr und will aufgeben, d.h. soviel wie: "wenn wir ihn nicht kicken, verlieren wir schneller"Wink hust
So, ist jetzt nicht eigentlich der -no voter Schuld, das dass Spiel zu Ende ist? Nope

Resultat:
LITVIN_belarus (Tinker) mit nichts im Team und einer der ihn nicht kicken will, was heißt das? Genau: Game Over.

Ich verkaufe nach diesen Feststellungen meinen Goliath, da 2 Spieler das Spiel beabsichtigt sabotieren und stelle mich neben den Tinker.

Was Passiert direkt nacht dem Spiel?
Natürlich bin ich der Spieler, der das Spiel Zerstört, bzw. sabotiert hat.
Ich bin gebannt, mit "ch4osxd" und LITVIN_belarus spielt weiter im nächsten Spiel
BTanks League RANKED #38694

Haha war klar.

Also was ist nun der Banngrund für ch4osxd? ich war 5s hinter base, da ich ja 1hit bin, dannach hätte ich exploder wechseln können, aber konnte ja nicht, war ja leider schon zu Ende.

------------------------------------------
Und zu deiner Aussage, ungefähr so "ehhh 1600 elo ne 1700 elo, bist ja total low "
dann bearbeite bitte das Elo System, da es anscheinend starke schwachstellen hat, sodass ein noob nicht auf solch ein hohen Elo kommt.

Da du dich jetzt ja so gefreut hast ch4osxd zu bannen, bitte ich dich jetzt ! banne auch meine beiden anderen accounts F1ghter, ch4osxd., dachlatte.

Vielen Dank, das wars von mirWink

cu

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 2.41 MB / Downloads: 168)
the last ban from Tez.Sick has been on "2013-07-02". if you want other league admins to check the game again, as well as your "denial of play", you would do best to provide the replay.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
litvin_belarus has been banned right ahead of this game.
There are no "-no" votes on votes, only (team) "-yes" votes are counted.

Your behavior is the same shitty sabotage just later than orange and would also result into a ban, but:

you have been banned for http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38519 and the ban was entered right before this game even started.

(bans might take up to an hour before they are applied on the bot)
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2013-07-18, 11:31:38)eSVau Wrote: litvin_belarus has been banned right ahead of this game.
There are no "-no" votes on votes, only (team) "-yes" votes are counted.

Your behavior is the same shitty sabotage just later than orange and would also result into a ban, but:

you have been banned for http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38519 and the ban was entered right before this game even started.

(bans might take up to an hour before they are applied on the bot)

and what is the ban reason? to be afk?
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh tez!
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
The admins here are doing a great job. Thats not your first time chaos showing such an improper behaviour. Especially i am refering to the game esvau posted. We could still win the game. You go afk without saying anything. As i mentioned - i had the "honor" to play a few games like that with you. Thats realy not okay.
When we see such a behaviour shown by the "pros", we shouldn t have any expectations on the newbies.
The Ban wont help at all, because of your several accounts - just rethink your behaviour.
(2013-07-19, 11:06:02)Terror-Sheep Wrote: The admins here are doing a great job. Thats not your first time chaos showing such an improper behaviour. Especially i am refering to the game esvau posted. We could still win the game. You go afk without saying anything. As i mentioned - i had the "honor" to play a few games like that with you. Thats realy not okay.
When we see such a behaviour shown by the "pros", we shouldn t have any expectations on the newbies.
The Ban wont help at all, because of your several accounts - just rethink your behaviour.

its maybe just a game? i still life @home so i have to eat at lunchtime ....
and maybe use the kicksystem if someone is afk?

nice ban reason, of course the ban helps, you can be lucky now, iam out
1. yes it is a game....and you may leave whenever you want. So just leave and dont sabo your team by being afk.
2. in this case we couldnt kick you.
3. if thats your wish, i am happy with youWink.

greetings
Quote:Da du dich jetzt ja so gefreut hast ch4osxd zu bannen, bitte ich dich jetzt ! banne auch meine beiden anderen accounts F1ghter, ch4osxd., dachlatte.

are you sure about that?
I approve, Tez like banning my accounts without reason Big Grin just because my name is The.sick i get banned HuhHuh
I AM THE FAKER OF BTANKS !  :D
and my account aswell by him, without reason, forcing ppl to play like they want, another thing playing stuped build is our choice, if you dont want ppl try new thing take off all "blood stuped" itens and tank of the map
btw:
last 2 month i just banned 4 accounts....
and 3 accounts belong to you Undecided
(2 ban request: Poseidoom , FadmU ..... and I3asekiIIer was the last one)

I guess you are like this:
"Damn the police caught me cause i raped a woman" or "Omg, police catched me cause i drove too fast"..... its the police fault?

She said she was 18...
(2013-08-06, 19:41:09)RaptorXI Wrote: She said she was 18...

You're 18 ? Happy birthday ! Big Grin
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
(2013-08-07, 01:57:43)GodStrongArms Wrote:
(2013-08-06, 19:41:09)RaptorXI Wrote: She said she was 18...

You're 18 ? Happy birthday ! Big Grin
No, it was consensual.
jesus man you gonna ban all my acc, just because i like kick some ass for 30/45minuts, with a simple tinker, like i said for me is funny not use tank with spell, cos is too easy and boring for me. I like try new thing, even if is on ranked, nobody lose money on ranked games if lose the game. (of course we lose money playing, cos time is money, but we play for funny).
I always play as supporting, spend money with telebreak, buying barricat and suicidal myself to try save a CP factory, and of course playing with enemies in my same team alway trying let me die alone on cp to get reason for ban.
Like my last game: A player was trying to kick me since the game start, at the end we winning the game he asking for help, "i said i'll never help snake ppl, i just was honest, than you just without request BAN ME?
stop this mafia ban, you and your Ger -coulegs.
another thing if you like ppl play stuped building, please remove all stuped thing of the map: tinker/bow/mines/rocks/ and many more.
Do i need to beg to unban FadmU? is tanking too long and if some one try to ban me again make sure check is are my angry enemies who i kicked them ass with a tinker, than they played in my same team trying get reason to ban. Well looks like all are my enemies:(
(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: jesus man you gonna ban all my acc
sounds like it is my fault ? Huh

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: just because i like kick some ass for 30/45minuts, with a simple tinker
Haha, kick some ass? all of your last 3 banned accounts got negative average k/d ....

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: like i said for me is funny not use tank with spell, cos is too easy and boring for me.
yeeeaaaaahhhhhhh Wink u can't

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: I like try new thing, even if is on ranked, nobody lose money on ranked games if lose the game. (of course we lose money playing, cos time is money, but we play for funny)
hmmmm everytime tinker lr / scout mines / other stupid built ...... maybe you forgot what you played in game before, ...... y then its always new for you!

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: I always play as supporting, spend money with telebreak, buying barricat and suicidal myself to try save a CP factory
lol, your support, if there is something, just start around minute 45 ...... maybe

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: and of course playing with enemies in my same team alway trying let me die alone on cp to get reason for ban.
Like my last game: A player was trying to kick me since the game start, at the end we winning the game he asking for help, "i said i'll never help snake ppl, i just was honest
its called Btanks League RANKED #56789
and NOT: Btanks League RANKED (punish FadmU) #56789
don't take yourself too serious ^^

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: than you just without request BAN ME?
stop this mafia ban, you and your Ger -coulegs.
If someone crash in your car and he is 100% guilty, you would like to get the money right now,aren't you? Or you like to w8 one month?
Punishing right now if someone is guilty............. sure some other admin could check the ban request...... and guess what will happen

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: another thing if you like ppl play stuped building, please remove all stuped thing of the map: tinker/bow/mines/rocks/ and many more.
:P we could, but i am sure you would find a way to "play" even with hunter or storm totally shitty Angel

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: Do i need to beg to unban FadmU? is tanking too long
Give it a tryBig Grin
or maybe start a poll! ahhhhh noooo better not, you wouldn't like the result

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: and if some one try to ban me again make sure check is are my angry enemies who i kicked them ass with a tinker
Where did that happen? An ass-kicking FadmU with tinker? Smile
and pls don't upload your 1 of 100 attachments, where do you see some kind of success with your tinker....

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: than they played in my same team trying get reason to ban.
Btanks is about having a good time and killing enemies headquarter.....

(2013-08-08, 18:01:59)FadmU Wrote: Well looks like all are my enemies:(
yeeaahhhhhh.... and that's who's fault?

ok thanks for the replay, you will not see no more words from me, sorry waste your "precious" time. Good Bye Sad
1st I agree with at least posting the ban request before baning someone, even if it doesn't change the outcome, but it shows the community that you abide by the same rules everyone else does. It's mostly an emotional thing of course, but a very important one, at least to me.

2nd I think "modern" BT is not about destroying the enemies HQ, but waiting till
a) enough of their team drops so they give up
b) they have enough people who think they need to give up after getting killed once
c) they have enough players who think they need to give up after losing a CP
d) enough time has elapsed and the other team wants to give up for no apparent reason

In a nutshell: It's about waiting till the others give up. (you could probably built some statistics about how many games ended in a -giveup by using the bots chatlog if it's not possible otherwise)
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
just Got baned again without any reason and post was TEz. or EsVau. who is Bettel.Nett? he theat on game playing versus me and i now i got baned again for what?
BTanks League RANKED #39226

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  admin abuse HaRd2WiN4YoU 8 7,217 2016-02-18, 21:28:25
Last Post: HaRd2WiN4YoU
  kick from league admin Tez.Sick raven.ru 11 8,721 2013-10-30, 11:34:54
Last Post: RaptorXI
  eSVau double standards / abuse of league admin power griffin1987 40 26,846 2013-08-08, 01:17:27
Last Post: warrior_cobra
Thumbs Down I got banned without a banreq, probably by jagler using a buddy's admin rights. GodStrongArms 13 9,266 2013-08-06, 17:37:31
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  Admins abuse their power? Wupti 21 13,705 2012-04-26, 09:39:31
Last Post: BENNIE.FM