Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why ban me in all game?
(2014-04-26, 21:31:47)El_Polacco Wrote: Unsuprisingly i'm also concerned of his presence in ranked it destroys somehow a game balance while he is surrounded by the most skilled mates . All you can say about his progress is just ultra passive attitude like yesterday seen him glaive on antigrav and directly saves for airshit . Would you really call it improvement ?

airship i no method to buy it , I said in that game , and I want to know , why you usually change ID? Dodgy

(2014-04-26, 21:33:52)schrumpfi Wrote: My personal opinion to this is why you want to play league? qualify should be also ok for you. This is called a league - if you are in a game you destroy it for the other 9 players. You think only about yourself or? banning you from league games means that we all would profit from that. Also your gamestyle can be called sabotage because you never help your team mates / share damage / let healer for players with low hp and so on. In qualify games you should be fine - you also wouldnt be the feeder of the team everytime and if there is one of your disconnecs noone cares. In league games on the other hand you destroy with every game you do the fun of the other players - i played lots of games with you and NEVER saw a good one. I also give you a comparison - i am playing Volleyball as beginner and i am not good - so i am in the beginner team at my University. I could have gone to the professional team but i don't want to - the reason is because i dont want to destroy their game and i want to play with other guys who play as good as me - so everyone has a advantage of that.

every game you are the first said giveup player ! reason with me in the same team! am I said wrong ?? and usually fuck me!!!!
you are the discrimation for me long time , game just for fun only !

only said I destroy ,how destroy ? at the first few mins you can feeling destroy and need to giveup? funny !!! I seldom see you help teamate to def CPs and only like play solo push !
I'd have a suggestion for you please start playing on lane at qualify bot after a several weeks prove us that you got better ( have a no negative k/d ratio ) then upload a replays with that score . That's your turn now!
Wow, after priv. games wish now Guangzhou almost back to the forum hmmm seems my bucket list works outTongue half ( he went back ranked tho :/) Hmmm for me it id way much better for him to play qualify, improve himself but he prefers ranked and he has right to play ranked. There are many others who screw the balance n the game not just him. Just join the next ranked if u don't wanna play with him. Supporting him on this one won't take the right of us ban request him if needed. It sounds ... not good at all.
(2014-04-26, 20:55:29)Tez.Sick Wrote: i can't even find words for your stupidness, but ok u got your 3 friends:

of course he is my friend, just because iam defending him .... troll
Ask the community ! This ban is without reason. This political system i wont support!

a) he didnt break the rules
b) he feed > Elo 1407.04
c) he leave games > how often other "pros" doing this ...
d) he dont help team > at all games

result: guangzhou265 = noob

maybe ban all accounts under 1500 Elo? This whould be a fair rule to ban "noobs"
chill pls i played today with mass noobs and i could say i miss sometimes guang. thx tez
(2014-04-26, 21:37:49)guangzhou265 Wrote:
(2014-04-26, 21:31:47)El_Polacco Wrote: Unsuprisingly i'm also concerned of his presence in ranked it destroys somehow a game balance while he is surrounded by the most skilled mates . All you can say about his progress is just ultra passive attitude like yesterday seen him glaive on antigrav and directly saves for airshit . Would you really call it improvement ?

airship i no method to buy it , I said in that game , and I want to know , why you usually change ID? Dodgy

(2014-04-26, 21:33:52)schrumpfi Wrote: My personal opinion to this is why you want to play league? qualify should be also ok for you. This is called a league - if you are in a game you destroy it for the other 9 players. You think only about yourself or? banning you from league games means that we all would profit from that. Also your gamestyle can be called sabotage because you never help your team mates / share damage / let healer for players with low hp and so on. In qualify games you should be fine - you also wouldnt be the feeder of the team everytime and if there is one of your disconnecs noone cares. In league games on the other hand you destroy with every game you do the fun of the other players - i played lots of games with you and NEVER saw a good one. I also give you a comparison - i am playing Volleyball as beginner and i am not good - so i am in the beginner team at my University. I could have gone to the professional team but i don't want to - the reason is because i dont want to destroy their game and i want to play with other guys who play as good as me - so everyone has a advantage of that.

every game you are the first said giveup player ! reason with me in the same team! am I said wrong ?? and usually fuck me!!!!
you are the discrimation for me long time , game just for fun only !

only said I destroy ,how destroy ? at the first few mins you can feeling destroy and need to giveup? funny !!! I seldom see you help teamate to def CPs and only like play solo push !

If you play only for fun go play quali - there are many players with the same attitude - in the league on the other hand are some players who really want to win a game and normally thats impossible with your teamplay style.
Would you yourself say you are a good btanks player? Because when i read your answer i get the feeling you don't understand why so many players are shouting about you ...
Well I always want to have fun playing, and I always want to win too. I don't play with the aim to lose.

But if I want skilled games I don't play ranked, I wait for priv...
You know as much as me that ranked aren't highly skilled anymore, and if guangzhou isn't in on of them, there would be another bad player.
Just deal with that... Or wait next ranked Wink

Just chill down plz guys. He got a ban, he got his account back, now this is it.
This thread should be closed, there's nothing more to say about this ban/unban thing.
Wow guys, why are you even discussing this. He didn't break any rules so ofcause you cannot ban him. Personally I've seen people way worse than guang. The only difference is all the others left after getting flamed over and over.
(2014-04-28, 22:50:52)Wupti Wrote: Wow guys, why are you even discussing this. He didn't break any rules so ofcause you cannot ban him. Personally I've seen people way worse than guang. The only difference is all the others left after getting flamed over and over.

Exactly.

Unfortunately some league admins have different standards of banning than the ones I think are justified. The only bans that should be given are for constant flame, intentional feed and intentional sabotage. They should always come with a banpost and replay(s) for transparency. Also noone should ban people based on a game they themselves played in (too much bias).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,302 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  Is need that necessary to shouted me whole game? guangzhou265 0 1,809 2014-11-18, 19:16:57
Last Post: guangzhou265
  fucking discrimation unfair game ! guangzhou265 24 15,503 2014-05-14, 06:36:34
Last Post: Max
  why ban me in ranked game? guangzhou265 2 3,453 2014-04-26, 22:40:59
Last Post: eSVau
  [feature-request] Auto upload game replays RAF_Fenix 26 16,250 2014-04-15, 15:25:33
Last Post: eSVau