Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Average game length - options for change
Imo, I agree with Prog on some points :

the negator pack : too strong and too easy to build as strength pack gives you the survivability (or the strenght) to survive heavy thunder airship and mostly all tanks around 3k to 8k (sky tank is the limit imo). So you can save for hunter or demon or earth straight with little to no risk. and then a demon or earth can camp with not a lot of dps prolonging game. those tech makes air pick a bad option most of the time as demon (which has got some buff and it was needed) can kill any air with little dps only with its burst. so less air which means less movement overall in game (gank at side, push base..)
main point is that you can save for demon from starter tank while building a very powerfull item. and at 30 when you get demon you cant really attack as you ll need more dps and move capacity (like speed or tp) but you can camp to def very well and farm on all the airship tha fly in the sky. making this strategy a safe eaysy (demon is one of the easiest tank to play) and campin one.

nets can be nerf too but I think it is mainly the combo net plus axe launcher which is imbalanced regarding the price of thos items and the variety of tanks that axe can hit. Maybe make axe not able to hit a tank which got net?

But disagree on storm :
storm imo is fine the way it is. I am not pro with it and It is not that easy to kill airship (it is very good vs airship but it is squeeshy too and a heavy or a thunder can do great vs it). I like the fact that it cost only 4k it can force changes on the start tank like raider, medivac or heli (and maybe make the game more diverse).

So if need of changes to lower game nerf this negator pack or to be more precise the way to build it as strenght pack is the main reason for this tendancy (imo).
I dont want nerf on tanks more than the one make on demon with the 8.80, it is not needed.

last thing maybe you could make creeps stronger than building? (so creeps will push faster if no tank def the lane?) no idea how to scale it to avoid too strong push, but I think that creeps should be able to dammage towers more than they do now, especially as game goes on (upgrade can give better bonus to creeps and less bonus to towers?)

Thanks,

one last thing : w spell from distri is too strong too (make a dmg cap like the first burst armor) indeed with little cd you can save you friends from the heavy rocket while retreat and so they can save easier to demon or hunt making the pick of heavy a litlle sensless.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Average game length - options for change - by ckibibi - 2014-05-19, 10:16:22
RE: The new bounty and spree system - by Wupti - 2014-05-17, 19:23:16
RE: The new bounty and spree system - by eSVau - 2014-05-17, 19:57:59
RE: The new bounty and spree system - by Prog - 2014-05-17, 20:28:30

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts about the Community and the Game cpu 3 5,949 2015-08-12, 22:26:06
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Game impact of sides versus mid Prog 10 11,416 2014-04-17, 21:31:11
Last Post: RaptorXI
  New players are kicked from the game goranie 7 6,335 2014-03-30, 07:54:03
Last Post: Max
  Titan: price and req. level change RAF_Fenix 1 2,400 2013-01-01, 18:19:21