Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regen item
Hello. sorry to annoy you again ^__^

This topic concerning the regen item (2k, 75hp/sec; upgrad2k, 150hp/sec)

I never use it and never see it in priv because it is a waste of slot and kinda weak.

(and in my opinion only potentially interesting if u use teleport breaker and play long range; but then the repair kit would still be more useful I guess)

To make it more attractive, maybe adding a mana regen on it? (1 mana sec/2mana sec) Or making it give you 7-15% resistance/dodge to damage when you don't move? Or provide you 7-15% more gold when kill creep or tank?

I don't think it would be too imba. (maybe the item would still be too unuseful T_T)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
No, it's pretty well balanced as I can see it. It has been buffed and I think it shouldn't be buffed any further.
I think the nanobots are just fodder to make the ultipack more expensive and thus harder to counter smoke machine users, I personally would like to see nanobots removed from ultimate pack, or another radar/speedpack pack without the nanobots since you're still using 1000 gold for the blueprint anyway in order to save slots on your tank.
I agree with Althend: I might get it from time to time on certain tanks if it gave mana regen; as it stands now it is not useful at all. Even on builds where it *should* be good such as long range, it really isn't on par with the less expensive extended repair kits - especially since those repair kits combine for much cheaper into very strong long-term items whereas 150 hp/s doesn't mean much in the end. Most often when I get ultimate pack at all, it is just for the inclusion of radar and i feel robbed of 4k gold.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teleport Skill and Teleporter Item ChronicStoned 4 3,137 2009-02-05, 20:26:39
Last Post: ChronicStoned
  MORTAR TEAM ITEM! The tinker towers worst enemy... TKF 27 12,030 2007-11-11, 19:53:55
Last Post: TKF
  Item boons! How to deal with this... TKF 11 5,606 2007-09-22, 02:25:13
Last Post: Kenny
  Is battery garbage and worthless item in Battle Tanks 8.10? TKF 14 8,072 2007-05-09, 16:06:58
Last Post: TKF