Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sudden Death
Totally agree.
I would think, that if you got a deathmatch-mode, where you only be able to win by getting a specifical killing-rate, you have to leave your CP.
Shurely, there will be campers, to wait for the enemy to get close enough for overrunnig at own CP... but I would think or be glad if you could give it a try... maybe for the beta-testers?
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
I don't know whether this mode is still an option, but I also like the idea.

My suggestions:

- Combine cv and sudden death in tickets: you loose tickets as long as the enemy has more cps, or by dying. 0 tickets = lost.

- Combine cv and sudden death without tickets: no cp - no respawn. that would be the extreme way.

- Final battle mode: After some time, final battle is announced, maybe one minute before. In the final battle regeneration and respawning is completely disabled. You would need to fight in the game before to get a strong tank, and in the end, camping wont be an option because regeneration is disabled. Maybe even creeps could be disabled. That would truly be a game-time-limiter.

- Limited number of lives: Interesting idea, but if you start with that from the beginning, the game will be decided very early, because Battle Tanks is about killing tanks, and thats dangerous... nobody would really fight then.

Normally I hate adding modes over modes to the map, but in this case, one of the first things could just replace the old (not very often played) cv, and that final battle mode could be used to limit the game-time, when you already know you only have a given time left to finish the game, because afterwards you have to meet friends / eat / whatever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tank bounty depending on time of last death Bob666 23 15,839 2012-03-15, 01:40:37
Last Post: Smell.No.Evil
  Remake Death Magic (7777) kastorka 43 25,776 2011-05-20, 21:27:59
Last Post: TKF
  New tower Death tower Doomhammer112 8 4,507 2009-06-28, 15:33:50
Last Post: Dr.McNinja